Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please be more specific in regards to which team you are speaking about that crushed rocky point ? Smithtown ?? That never happened flip that scenerio around !! And yes rocky point has two teams , developmental is a combination of brand spanking new to the game kids with a few advanced for there age 2 nd graders , as per previous post above by reasonable parents the team was split to help develope the program to allow kids to learn at there current pace of the game. to come on here and stir the pot says a lot about your mentality as a parent . Seriously ! Thank you Chris for Organizing the game and as well as putting things in check with your post.

Doubt you played the 3rd grade A.if you did you wouldnt be questioning if its the same team .And why would the 2nd grade EI be playing a 3rd grade team??
check there website.

Which travel team is rocky point associated with that they are " without a doubt travel team" ?
Well my sons on 3rd grade smithtown and we played rocky point last weekend and they sandbagged us. When we led 3-0 and then they released there talent which was without a doubt a full travel team line up with coaches running plays at that age.Our kids at smithtown have skill at only 8 years old with the great coaching the program is strong enough that there's no need to put your son into a travel program to get to that nex level.

I am not sure if RP has 2 3rd grade teams that one is so put together but the RP team I saw play today got beat by a second grade team from EI.

First off Smithtown is huge, their A team should be able to be competitive with anyone. Most of the big areas like Smithtown are not travel teams per say like 91 or Express, but they usualy play together all year in Tourneys and indoor. I dont know how many 3rd garde teams Rocky Pt has, but we crushed them , and honestly, where a middle of the road team.

I was merely pointing out that RP did not have a travel team waiting in the wings, Same team you played, Hauppauge played and did well against I do know of one RP player who plays travel but I did not see him there.