Originally Posted by Super7
hey you win some you lose some. no not kicked but no we did not win.we have played many teams that played great and the boys where ok with that. some are better than others. I am good with that.. but to play dirty is not EXCEPTABLE!!!! To deliberatly take your stick and go over the head of another player is Premeditated dont you think...some of our players might not be great but they play fair. chekc this site out many postings about Rocky point... I am sure we will read about those players in years to come for Penalty after penalty!! that's all am saying.

Are we still talking about 3rd graders? I dont think anything in 3rd grade is premeditated, I think that 8-9 year old kids get frustrated when they cant catch people and occasionally swing their sticks. I also dont blame the kids as much as the coach. If the coach teaches these kids that it is ok by leaving them in the game then these kids will continue to make poor choices. I know that if kids on my sons team hit in the head or helmet they are out of the game for a while...even if the hit was unintentional. I also think that parents get frustrated when they are outskilled by another team and start looking for problems where there arent any. If your kids can't compete them get a rebound wall and a goal and have them practice more.