As a parent of one of the boys on the Rocky Point Team being discussed so passionately I wanted to clear a few things up. Our boys work hard and play hard. They're not dirty. There's a huge difference between the two. This team loves the game, they play with passion. As someone who knows a thing or two about the coaches, I find it comical to read some of the earlier postings about the coaches teaching them bad habits. The boys are constantly corrected, redirected and schooled on how to play the game correctly. They're eight!!! Oh and I agree, I do believe you'll read about these boys in the future, Just not in the same way you imagine it to be. The bigger story, as pointed out so elegantly by a previous poster, was the behavior of some of the adults. Shouting things like "take that kid out" or "put them down". They're eight!!! Our boys played a great game in terrible conditions. You should give credit where credit is due. I know that's how we do it over hear at the POINT! Get the point.