Originally Posted by Anonymous
Things have calmed down here at EA. new staff and a new vision. organized and leveraging the newly engaged alumni base for $$$ support. Be on the lookout for some new helmets this year the best AD in the league with the most administrative support for our student-athletes. The team have been practicing all winter and ready to make a real run at the Inter AC title. We might not have the best stable of athletes but we recently hired one of the best D3 Coaches in the last 20 years and are finally ready to make some noise. Coach Kolffer has the ability to X and O his way through the gauntlet. Moved Zeke Kane back to O midfield where he belongs. he is gonna score 30+ goals this year. 6 DI defensemen and upgraded the D staff that are supported by a DI goalie. Have one of the best box coaches in SEPA hands down. In the high school we boast small class size and 87% of our teachers have advanced degrees. have to battle against Malvern and probably haveto split home and away. Hoping Malvern and Haveford also split, we sweep Haverford, and raise the elusive Inter Ac sweater. Ive been waiting for this season since I was an 8th grader the last time EA won it all. we have to play Radnor and might lose to them but that wont affect the interac record because they are a public school.

PRESEASON RANKINGS
1.) EA
1.a) Malvern
3.) Haverford
4.) SCHA
5.) Penn Charter
6.) GA

Love the confidence and hope you are right. It would be fun to see a commitment comparison between the three schools. I had no clue EA had 6 DI poles. I know Haverford has at least 3 DI poles. Best of luck!

EA has 3 poles D1 about 7 total to D1
haverford and malvern starting line ups are all D1 plus some.
SCH has 4 D1, PC 3 D1 and GA none
numbers could be off but not significantly.
This is for the 25/26 groups.

Let’s clarify here: 24/25 groups would be more accurate since 26’s can’t be recruited yet. GA has a 2025 who is going to a top D1 - he plays for HHH 2025. I don’t think the OP was being serious about EA giving MP or HS a run this year. There’s a lot of talent on MP and HS and they will vie for the #1 spot in the Inter-Ac again

Pretty sure GA does not have any 2025 poles committed D1. Their goalie is the only D1 Commit (Michigan). Plays on HHH 2025 team.