Originally Posted by Anonymous
All good at HHH.
31st ranked 25’s are well over 50% committed to blue chip programs.

23rd ranked 26’s are rolling as are the 39th ranked 27’s.

Once again, showing the premier high school destination in Philadelphia is Big 4 HHH. Let’s go boys!!

I don't think you understand what the word "premier" means. Third and fourth place is not a compelling argument for premier status. That is not to say HHH is not a great club. They are definitely a great club. It seems like your insecurities are making you prone to hyperbole.

Maybe they are referring to the college placement by HHH? Not the writer, but HHH college placement track record is premier. If you disagree that is fine. Just tell us what great program you have in stealth that is better on college placement, development, and worthy of your disparagement of HHH.
All good at HHH.
31st ranked 25’s are well over 50% committed to blue chip programs.

23rd ranked 26’s are rolling as are the 39th ranked 27’s.

Once again, showing the premier high school destination in Philadelphia is Big 4 HHH. Let’s go boys!!

I don't think you understand what the word "premier" means. Third and fourth place is not a compelling argument for premier status. That is not to say HHH is not a great club. They are definitely a great club. It seems like your insecurities are making you prone to hyperbole.

Maybe they are referring to the college placement by HHH? Not the writer, but HHH college placement track record is premier. If you disagree that is fine. Just tell us what great program you have in stealth that is better on college placement, development, and worthy of your disparagement of HHH.

Why so defensive? There was nothing disparaging in my remark. In fact, I acknowledged and believe that HHH is a great club. The 2025's have killed it in recruiting, which is what really matters. If he argued that HHH 2025 was the "premier" club based on recruiting, that is certainly a legitimate argument. He jumped the shark and based his comments on being the "premier high school destination" on club rankings for the 26s and 27s. Considering HHH trails Team TEN and Mesa for the 2026s and Team TEN and Brotherly Love for the 2027s, don't you think the statement is going too far? Historically Mesa and Brotherly Love have done well with college placement. Team TEN only has one team to be eligible for recruiting and has done very well.