Originally Posted by Anonymous
Normally, I’d say an organization like the ALL fails against the NLF but the teams/clubs involved are impressive. It will take a few years but I think it can really compete…maybe the NLF tries to buy/recruit some of the teams?

The ALL already has teams that were affiliates of the NFL and left for the ALL.

What teams are in the ALL? I can't find any information on the google machine.

It is the "ALL Summer Championship". I believe it is sponsored by US Club Lax National Championship. Selection is based on the top 16 teams in each grade group in the country as ranked by US Club Lax. Think NLF without the ability to exclude stronger teams.

Not true. The ALL is now like NFL. They have founding teams and affiliate teams. They will start having tournaments themselves moving forward. They have a Summer Championship for now.

US Club National Championship is separate from ALL and is run by US Club lax and their rankings. NLF teams will be able to quality the question will be will they participate since it is a non-NLF Championship. I believe HHH is the only club that adheres to that.

Got a good chuckle from this ALL infomercial. Will be a lax failure meme in a year.DOA. Bunch of farm teams playing on the same weekend as the single best tournament in the country. Classic lax blunder. Going to cause defections of the best players to NLF to accelerate. Of course lesser talented players need tournaments to attend to. But professional groups like BPG and real marketing are going to use this parent storm to raid all the other clubs.Worse US Club lax lost all ranking credibility overnight jumping into this mess.Inside Lax and NLF will own the ranks forever now.