Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It’s not subjective. Older players have more muscle mass and dexterity then younger boys. It’s like saying trans women don’t have an advantage over cis women. The science is sound.

^^^big Biden guy here

The Biden guy clearly missed my point. My point had nothing to do with the physical advantage a hold back may have over other kids. Or the advantage a fast kid may have over a slow kid. Or the advantage a rich kid may have over a poor kid. Or the advantage a kid with a father has over a kid who is fatherless.

My only point is that using the term "right way" is subjective. If it is not subjective, you would be able to direct me to the sacred lacrosse text saying that hold-back children and their parents are doing it the wrong way. Again, I'll point to college coaches. They LOVE recruiting holdbacks. So to them, holding back your son is the "right way". High school coaches also love Holdbacks. Club coaches also love having holdbacks on their team as well. Have a good night. Let's chat in the morning on the same topic...for the next 7 years.