Originally Posted by Anonymous
As has been pretty well documented on this forum (and can be easily verified on USCL) please stay away from HHH for anything youth related (As the Original Poster stated they are looking for a 2030 team). It is beyond terrible. Last Year HHH went 0-fer-the-spring-league. I don't mean one age group. That is ALL HHH Age groups. Not a single win. Somebody on here can probably do the math, but I'd say average margin of defeat was around 10 goals per game in that spring league. With numbers like that, if you are considering HHH for youth lacrosse, you should be asking McKinney what his plan is to re-engage in the youth market. I'm sure he'll have a great answer.
What measure of bad do you use because from what I can see on Inside Lacrosse (dont care about w/l) the 2025 team did very well where it matters.
Duke: 3
Penn: 2
Cornell: 2
Harvard: 1
Lehigh: 1
Michigan: 1
This means that every school on here trusts the directors and will call them year over year. No college coach is on this board but they are at NLF and they are talking to Directors who they know send them top players year over year.[/quote]

Cleary you don't pay very close attention to detail or just struggle with reading comprehension. The comment was to "stay away from HHH for anything youth related(as the original poster stated they are looking for a 2030 team)". The YOUTH program at HHH is a total mess. No commentary was provide on the HIGH SCHOOL program. That is why I specified YOUTH. Yes, the 2025 HHH is great.
How many of the HHH Youth Players will still make the HHH High School team? My guess is that when a youth program goes 0-fer-the-spring-league but the high school program is sending players to top tier D1 programs, one of two things will happen.
1) The program is in decline and will be irrelavent in a few years (maybe sold to private equity firms?)
OR
2) The youth players will be replaced in bulk as they enter high school so that the high school teams are competitive at the NLF.

Either way, YOUTH Players and Families should avoid the YOUTH program. Learn somewhere else and move over in high school if you are good enough.

Got it brainiac?