Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Have ya ever noticed that when YJ loses or barely wins they always have an excuse? They can never admit that sometimes they were beat by the better team that day. Besides...who cares? Win 'em all or lose 'em all, nobody outside of YJ cares. Any good player on any good club can play in college if she wants to. D1,2 or 3 is irrelevant.
With YJ saying that their teams aren't full strength for the fall, I was wondering if that same excuse can be used by other teams? My guess is that there are other clubs who aren't at full summer strength in the fall (girls in field hockey, soccer). And, for almost all teams there is minimal practices during the fall. And, if TLC White is the A team at the 2018 age group (why? I don't know), YJ shoulda still beat them since they're so good. Am I wrong?

Yep, you're wrong. Fall lax is like NFL preseason games. Has little meaning. Except it does give MD/NJ clubs something to brag about until Summer time when they get their reality check. Enjoy your Fall wins and close games!!

Which reality check are you referring to? Other than 2020, what YJ team spent the summer giving our reality checks to MD teams? Considering YJ basically has a monopoly on all the talent on LI, you would think they should always win when there are so many choices in MD and the talent is more spread out.