Originally Posted by The Hop
Originally Posted by Anonymous
SWR and RP, not sure about MP, and many other towns are plagued by dads that take credit for their child's talents. They think that since they played in HS and or watched from sidelines and experienced the successes of their child's top team that somehow they too were transformed into lax experts that know more than experienced coaches that played at high levels. I don't know Sanchex. But, I know his daughter is a good plAyer and plays on a top team. From what I've heard about him and what I've read here, he's a classic case of a dad that thinks he knows it all. I just hope his daughter makes it out of all this unscathed. I'm sure he loves his daughter, but he might be doing her more harm than good. He and others like him should leave it to the professionals.

And who in the SWR and RP (besides Mr Sanchez) programs fit the description you described? What have they done to make you form that opinion?

I guess the original poster fled the scene. Seems to have been discovered and crawled back into his cave.

Back of the Cage