Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does TE give you the roster when they make you the offer? That doesn't make sense to me because even if they sent you a roster with the offer, the roster would only show the girls they are asking for that team; it doesn't mean they are on that team as they can decline etc... I looked at placement letters over the years for my daughters from multiple clubs (not TE and yes I have a lax folder on email for this) and they do not show a roster or girls when they make the offer.

As for the second question, I would wait as long as possible, especially if you are attending other tryouts before sending in the money. If your daughter is happy to be on RED, then pay now but if the offer was for the combo team, hold off. If it were my daughter in the situation, I would even take the third team from the club that has their tryouts last (hint! over the combo team). We know some of the girls on that team and they are good players but like a lot of teams, the bottom of their roster is weak. Go to the tryouts the next two weekends for the three teams mentioned previously. IMHO, Express is good, T9 is very good, and I don't know about ICON. It'll only cost you the tryout fees and your daughter can look at it as getting a workout! Good luck!

Beach Bums tryouts this weekend as well

So there are a lot of options left - tryouts for icon, YJ, beach bums , title 9, Suffolk stars, all still taking place? Any others?