Well being a part of this program as a parent who commends MS I would say that the ridiculousness that he has turned away this D1 college coach when other (no names) board members have their daughter playing up already and more so that most of the teams are combined with various grades already, but wont allow a guy who has proven himself over and over to step in help out when he can and maybe make the necessary recommendation and corrections to the way things are done, it is a foolish move on the part of what's best for the organization. It looks more about selfishness of keeping control of the organization (all to himself) .
I can tell you that many other parents were disappointed on the turning away of JS with such a lame excuse . I think people to realize that decisions need to be spread out with thought amongst the board , and not by one thick headed member .

Originally Posted by Anonymous
No but I do remember hearing that the Lax Guru wannabe and his cronies turned away a D1 girls coach with Not allowing his daughter to play up one year. Please explain that one ? Sounds more harm then good for the program wouldn't you say ?? Seems it's all about the inner circle of a select few . Was it fear that real lacrosse may rise again in RP if you let this man get his feet back into program ?
Afraid that you may be proven wrong in your teachings ?

I think bending the rules that have been bent already for some of your coaches who together couldn't figure out how to tie his shoes would have been the right choice for the whole program.

Look at the big picture !

Anybody remember when the crazy guy made the fake Facebook to bash Sanchez and rocky point lacrosse? Looks like the crazy guy found another place to spread more hate anonymously. Get a life guy
Wait so the rules should bend and you should automatically be able to do whatever you want if you're father is a D1 Lax Coach? Oooh ok that makes perfect sense