Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
BOTC is opening our Fall 2015 through Summer 2016 thread covering the Girls 2018-10th Grade age group.

With tryout season approaching, I need to find a new team for my daughter. She played on fl$ last year and the team was very bad and she had a miserable summer. I am sure many of the girls will be moving on. She is a middle of the road player and I am not sure where to go at this point. What clubs can she play on either of their top 2 teams? Live on north shore. She would also,like to do more lax year round. I can't in good conscience send her back to fl$. Help!

I would doubt that fl$ will field a team in this age group next year. Parents I know are not having their kids return. It was a waste of money but more importantly was a waste of their time. Many I know wil most likely go to elevate. Some said they want tongonto YJ tryouts but any girl on fl$ would be on a 4th YJ team. Good luck with your next move.

Many of the fl$ girls went to elevate tryouts last year. Some made 2nd team, some made 3rd team and others didn't make it at all. Most went back to fl$. Why will the outcome be any different this year?