Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone hear from Elevate yet? They said Tuesday, just wondering if my daughter made it. She can't remember if they said you get an email either way. Thank you

They must be going out today b/c my daughters friend got a call - being moved down - guess they called to make sure they would take the spot. They thought it was odd they called and asked if they would take the spot - they said yes - as they were taken by surprise but told me they will look elsewhere. Moving down on Elevate is a big drop from Blue to Red. Elevate blue only gets a few looks from colleges - looks on that red team are non existent. Guess they called as they want to know how much $$ they have coming in. I would be shocked if people fall for the combo team - those never go well.

Very true - my daughter was on red last year - she had fun but we had very few college coaches at most of our games with the exception of one tournament. We opted to leave Elevate this year and my daughter made the top team on another club.

Very hard to get on Elevate blue at this point. Filled with a few good players then a lot of F&F. Daughter wasn't really "in" with the F&F on blue so not sure she would have been happy there anyway. My guess is you will see very little movement from red to blue this year 1 maybe 2 players at most and then they will drop a bunch of blue and take a few new kids from the outside (new to elevate). I think people on red have realized that there is little if any chance that they will get moved at this point. Also. with the low roster numbers they promise - 22 including the goalies - (20 field players - which is a good thing by the way and they did keep that promise last year) its hard to add people to a small roster. Once you go from blue to red, I have never seen anyone go back to blue after that so most girls end up leaving. Good luck to all the girls wherever they end up - go some place you will have fun.