Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone hear from Elevate yet? They said Tuesday, just wondering if my daughter made it. She can't remember if they said you get an email either way. Thank you

They must be going out today b/c my daughters friend got a call - being moved down - guess they called to make sure they would take the spot. They thought it was odd they called and asked if they would take the spot - they said yes - as they were taken by surprise but told me they will look elsewhere. Moving down on Elevate is a big drop from Blue to Red. Elevate blue only gets a few looks from colleges - looks on that red team are non existent. Guess they called as they want to know how much $$ they have coming in. I would be shocked if people fall for the combo team - those never go well.

So false. Several red players went on college visits so far and a majority of blue have. I know for a fact that a few blue girls were given offers already because my daughter is on the team and everyone is very open about the recruiting process.