Tryouts launched for Igloo Lacrosse, Legacy Lacrosse & Many More Club Teams - Check Our Forums > Tryouts to see when other teams have touts!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 06/30/22 09:36 PM
True Annapolis
by Anonymous - 06/30/22 09:03 PM
Boys 2031-3rd Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 06/30/22 08:28 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 06/30/22 07:58 PM
Girls 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 06/30/22 07:51 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,148
Posts341,171
Members2,462
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 31 of 77 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 76 77
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #362096 01/08/22 08:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Great to see the World Series back. 9/1/2008 is the cutoff so that levels the playing field. All teams and tournaments should be based on age and not grade.
Looking forward to some good competition.
Only 4 coaches on the sidelines is going to affect one of the clubs that you love to bash. How will they decide who gets to stay?

And the 9/1/08 cutoff will impact S2S and Express.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #362105 01/08/22 12:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great to see the World Series back. 9/1/2008 is the cutoff so that levels the playing field. All teams and tournaments should be based on age and not grade.
Only 4 coaches on the sidelines is going to affect one of the clubs that you love to bash. How will they decide who gets to stay?

Just so i understand .

They have to be born on this date ot after to participate for 2022?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #362109 01/08/22 01:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just so i understand .

Yes, the player must be born on 9/1/08 or after to play.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #362114 01/08/22 02:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. All boys born before 9/1/2008 are too old. Same as it was in past years.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #362116 01/08/22 03:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just so i understand .

Yes. And Long Island Expresses table will be in the hallway so the parents don't insult the Native American kids and parents......AGAIN. That was sad

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #362141 01/09/22 08:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is the link?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #362143 01/09/22 09:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just so i understand .

Yes. And Long Island Expresses table will be in the hallway so the parents don't insult the Native American kids and parents......AGAIN. That was sad

How did they insult the Native Americans?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #362160 01/09/22 02:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just so i understand .

I think that one lady (not “the parents”) would have acted the same way to anyone sitting at that table that was meant and paid for , for their kids. If the pope himself was there, she would have done the same for little Johnny! So, stop with making it racial. It was a momma bear moment!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #362162 01/09/22 03:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s amazing that society dictates your animonsity towards devoted coaches who are passionate about developing young men like they were developed in their youth. I guess haters will be haters. By the way two of the three Hofstra alumn and coaches of Machine are well respected teachers in their communities and the other is an attorney. Relax bashing any degree one receives from a learning institution as they are all bs anyway. It’s who you know not what you know. Most hater posters on this site obviously are miserable because they don’t get that concept out of pure ignorance or simple laziness.

You confuse passion with emotion. I witnessed a lack of maturity and self control from coaches on the Machine coach sideline, more than once. One coach in particular. My guess is you are him. You are not respected. You need a short leash. If you are one of the Machine coaches, and you don’t know who I speak of, it’s you. If you don’t know, now you know.

Don't even bother trying to explain yourself to 91 coaches/parents....if you took the brain of every 91 coach and combined them they still wouldn't have a complete human brain . As you mentioned , complete lack of control and immature antics on the sideline all the time . Sad to see /watch .

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #362180 01/09/22 06:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s amazing that society dictates your animonsity towards devoted coaches who are passionate about developing young men like they were developed in their youth. I guess haters will be haters. By the way two of the three Hofstra alumn and coaches of Machine are well respected teachers in their communities and the other is an attorney. Relax bashing any degree one receives from a learning institution as they are all bs anyway. It’s who you know not what you know. Most hater posters on this site obviously are miserable because they don’t get that concept out of pure ignorance or simple laziness.

You confuse passion with emotion. I witnessed a lack of maturity and self control from coaches on the Machine coach sideline, more than once. One coach in particular. My guess is you are him. You are not respected. You need a short leash. If you are one of the Machine coaches, and you don’t know who I speak of, it’s you. If you don’t know, now you know.

Don't even bother trying to explain yourself to 91 coaches/parents....if you took the brain of every 91 coach and combined them they still wouldn't have a complete human brain . As you mentioned , complete lack of control and immature antics on the sideline all the time . Sad to see /watch .

Watch out ....there is an attorney on the sideline . And we'll respected coaches/teachers . How about some of those well respected coaches aren't well respected at all by their peers . They are seen as trash for the way they carry themselves and their antics . Let's not forget the one who was the dirtiest player in mll history . Trash

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #362186 01/09/22 08:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No really, you guys look like clowns. I'm not kidding. It's fun to watch.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #362202 01/10/22 08:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just so i understand .

How did they insult the Native Americans?

Still waiting ….

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #362224 01/10/22 11:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's their answer for everything..." Everyone is a hater and jealous of 91" lol.....simple question for the Hofstra lacrosse alumni . Did your coach at Hofstra act the way you do on the sideline ....I'll answer that for you . No, he was a class act and still is while he's coaching at Duke . He would probably be ashamed to be associated with any of you if he watched what you do on the sidelines . Case closed .

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #362246 01/10/22 12:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can somebody tell the story how Native Americans were insulted at the World Series? I don’t care what club it was just tell the story.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #362247 01/10/22 12:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s funny having older kids to see how hard express has fallen. They are now the 3rd or 4th best club on Long Island. Once the only snow in town is now a glorified B program. Many rich daddy’s that pay the bill tho believing it’s 2010 B program below average instruction

Like Reply Quote
Page 31 of 77 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 76 77
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard