BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 37 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 36 37
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You're right ...not bad . It's hard to lose when you play in my lollipop tournaments then say you only lost twice in 5 years . That's because you won't go out and play tournaments with the Hawks and kings in them more often . Too busy blowing out 91 tristate and the zingos . Stay strong buddy

Honest question. We all know the powerhouse teams from MD don’t come up here for the most part except for the NLF Championships.

Should Long Island teams be expected to travel out of state for every single tournament just to play Hawks, Madlax etc? Most teams play 5-7 tournaments in the spring/summer. Should they travel out of state every time? At some point travel/money has to be taken into account, regardless of competition.

Unfortunately yes you do have to travel out of state . Delaware , Maryland etc......to play the top teams . And yes the top teams are there . NAL is another top tournament that 91 shows up to just once in a while . They go to the NLF because it's their own tournament and even that has become watered down with B teams playing in it last year ,no hawks ,no kings etc.....then they go and say they are " national champs " lol. What a joke

I think I have seen team 91 teams out of state pretty often but if I am not recalling correctly that's fine. I think they are pretty smart about how they do things. They play in lots of Long Island tournaments (which they run) so travel and summer weekends are pretty nice for their families. Whenever I see them it seems like they are doing really - be it on LI or out of state. I don't know if they are best nor do I really care but they seem to have a solid product. Their 2022 team and 2023 team are very good and have lots of kids going to incredible schools.

If they aren't going to leave long island for big tournaments and want to have a nice weekend just play PAL and call it a day ...you'll have plenty of time at home .

91 doesn't leave my lollipop tournaments or long island because they " own" those tournaments not bevo they're concerned about quality of life of the parents/kids. When they go out of my lollipop tournaments they have to pay a fee like every other team . That's what happens when you're owned by a corporation. The bottom line is all that matters and they're not going to pay for the big tournaments when they can stay in their own for free and beat weak teams .

Whatever they are doing seems to be working. They almost always kick the garbage out my kids teams (except the 2026 team - they are not great). There teams are all really good and they are not wasting time traveling to MD and where ever else you all think they should be traveling.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're right ...not bad . It's hard to lose when you play in my lollipop tournaments then say you only lost twice in 5 years . That's because you won't go out and play tournaments with the Hawks and kings in them more often . Too busy blowing out 91 tristate and the zingos . Stay strong buddy

Honest question. We all know the powerhouse teams from MD don’t come up here for the most part except for the NLF Championships.

Should Long Island teams be expected to travel out of state for every single tournament just to play Hawks, Madlax etc? Most teams play 5-7 tournaments in the spring/summer. Should they travel out of state every time? At some point travel/money has to be taken into account, regardless of competition.

Unfortunately yes you do have to travel out of state . Delaware , Maryland etc......to play the top teams . And yes the top teams are there . NAL is another top tournament that 91 shows up to just once in a while . They go to the NLF because it's their own tournament and even that has become watered down with B teams playing in it last year ,no hawks ,no kings etc.....then they go and say they are " national champs " lol. What a joke

I always get a good laugh when I see the 16 daddy coaches pacing and screaming from the coaching sideline. Clown lacrosse. It's too funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s amazing that society dictates your animonsity towards devoted coaches who are passionate about developing young men like they were developed in their youth. I guess haters will be haters. By the way two of the three Hofstra alumn and coaches of Machine are well respected teachers in their communities and the other is an attorney. Relax bashing any degree one receives from a learning institution as they are all bs anyway. It’s who you know not what you know. Most hater posters on this site obviously are miserable because they don’t get that concept out of pure ignorance or simple laziness.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s amazing that society dictates your animonsity towards devoted coaches who are passionate about developing young men like they were developed in their youth. I guess haters will be haters. By the way two of the three Hofstra alumn and coaches of Machine are well respected teachers in their communities and the other is an attorney. Relax bashing any degree one receives from a learning institution as they are all bs anyway. It’s who you know not what you know. Most hater posters on this site obviously are miserable because they don’t get that concept out of pure ignorance or simple laziness.

You confuse passion with emotion. I witnessed a lack of maturity and self control from coaches on the Machine coach sideline, more than once. One coach in particular. My guess is you are him. You are not respected. You need a short leash. If you are one of the Machine coaches, and you don’t know who I speak of, it’s you. If you don’t know, now you know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What an assumption. Check coaches profiles on there site Columbo. I have watched many lax games over my life time. Get to know what teams are enjoyable to watch. Like to do my research on the teams that have enjoyed to watch. But those activities just spoken of probably escapes you because you focus on negativity to make yourself feel better. This site is all about negativity towards others. Very rarely see a positive post about anyone other than the posters team. Annoying!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope teams hold World Series tryouts. 2way announced theirs and posted some rules. 100 miles radius and open to all players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope teams hold World Series tryouts. 2way announced theirs and posted some rules. 100 miles radius and open to all players.

With regard to 2way, they sort of have to hold tryouts, given how many ineligible kids they have. Or I guess they can pull for their 2028 roster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With regard to 2way, they sort of have to hold tryouts, given how many ineligible kids they have. Or I guess they can pull for their 2028 roster.

The Rules are restricting clubs from merging or renta player. Player has to play with the club. And only 4 coaches on the sidelines….

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 parents seem a little hurted.

Legacy rocks baby!!!
Puzzling. Rocks what?
91 parents seem a little hurted.

Legacy rocks baby!!!
Puzzling. Rocks what?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great to see the World Series back. 9/1/2008 is the cutoff so that levels the playing field. All teams and tournaments should be based on age and not grade.
Looking forward to some good competition.
Only 4 coaches on the sidelines is going to affect one of the clubs that you love to bash. How will they decide who gets to stay?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great to see the World Series back. 9/1/2008 is the cutoff so that levels the playing field. All teams and tournaments should be based on age and not grade.
Only 4 coaches on the sidelines is going to affect one of the clubs that you love to bash. How will they decide who gets to stay?

And the 9/1/08 cutoff will impact S2S and Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just so i understand .

They have to be born on this date ot after to participate for 2022?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just so i understand .

Yes, the player must be born on 9/1/08 or after to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. All boys born before 9/1/2008 are too old. Same as it was in past years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just so i understand .

Yes. And Long Island Expresses table will be in the hallway so the parents don't insult the Native American kids and parents......AGAIN. That was sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is the link?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just so i understand .

Yes. And Long Island Expresses table will be in the hallway so the parents don't insult the Native American kids and parents......AGAIN. That was sad

How did they insult the Native Americans?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just so i understand .

I think that one lady (not “the parents”) would have acted the same way to anyone sitting at that table that was meant and paid for , for their kids. If the pope himself was there, she would have done the same for little Johnny! So, stop with making it racial. It was a momma bear moment!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You confuse passion with emotion. I witnessed a lack of maturity and self control from coaches on the Machine coach sideline, more than once. One coach in particular. My guess is you are him. You are not respected. You need a short leash. If you are one of the Machine coaches, and you don’t know who I speak of, it’s you. If you don’t know, now you know.

Don't even bother trying to explain yourself to 91 coaches/parents....if you took the brain of every 91 coach and combined them they still wouldn't have a complete human brain . As you mentioned , complete lack of control and immature antics on the sideline all the time . Sad to see /watch .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't even bother trying to explain yourself to 91 coaches/parents....if you took the brain of every 91 coach and combined them they still wouldn't have a complete human brain . As you mentioned , complete lack of control and immature antics on the sideline all the time . Sad to see /watch .

Watch out ....there is an attorney on the sideline . And we'll respected coaches/teachers . How about some of those well respected coaches aren't well respected at all by their peers . They are seen as trash for the way they carry themselves and their antics . Let's not forget the one who was the dirtiest player in mll history . Trash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No really, you guys look like clowns. I'm not kidding. It's fun to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just so i understand .

How did they insult the Native Americans?

Still waiting ….

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's their answer for everything..." Everyone is a hater and jealous of 91" lol.....simple question for the Hofstra lacrosse alumni . Did your coach at Hofstra act the way you do on the sideline ....I'll answer that for you . No, he was a class act and still is while he's coaching at Duke . He would probably be ashamed to be associated with any of you if he watched what you do on the sidelines . Case closed .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can somebody tell the story how Native Americans were insulted at the World Series? I don’t care what club it was just tell the story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s funny having older kids to see how hard express has fallen. They are now the 3rd or 4th best club on Long Island. Once the only snow in town is now a glorified B program. Many rich daddy’s that pay the bill tho believing it’s 2010 B program below average instruction

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is so much detest on this thread towards every club. We are all more alike than we like to admit. We want the best for our kids. Play a sport they love!!!! The club-style lacrosse, unfortunately, has turned into a money-grab. They all lost their way…it’s about the kids.

We are not innocent ether, please read these past posts and listen how petty everyone sounds, then remember the apple doesn’t fall from the tree.

Let the coaches do their thing, some clubs will win more than others that doesn’t make them better. Ask your kid, is he having fun, is he progressing as a player & Does he want to be there? Stop living through your kids. I bet Majority of you could not from from end-line to end-line without passing out. Stop being Monday morning quarterbacks and let the kids be kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They were not insulted, they were simply told they were sitting at the wrong table. The incident was exagerrated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can somebody tell the story how Native Americans were insulted at the World Series? I don’t care what club it was just tell the story.

The whole thing is BS really. My information is 2nd hand but I'll share it anyway.

The problem was WSYL overbooked the room. Way overbooked it. So badly that there weren't even enough seats for the kids, let alone the parents who also paid to be there as well. The "dinner" is not free. It is not included. People bought tickets for their families, and there weren't enough seats, or even enough food.

The problem happened because the Native Americans were sitting at the table that was for Express. Whether the NA had a table of their own, or didn't, I do not know. I do know the table they were sitting at was Express's table. One of the Express moms asked them to move and it quickly went south from there.

Some clowns of course tried to make it racial. In the end, it was terrible or GREEDY planning by Body By Jake and a parent trying to get her kid a place to sit and eat that she paid for. I believe most parents would have done the same thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The whole thing is BS really. My information is 2nd hand but I'll share it anyway.

The problem was WSYL overbooked the room. Way overbooked it. So badly that there weren't even enough seats for the kids, let alone the parents who also paid to be there as well. The "dinner" is not free. It is not included. People bought tickets for their families, and there weren't enough seats, or even enough food.

The problem happened because the Native Americans were sitting at the table that was for Express. Whether the NA had a table of their own, or didn't, I do not know. I do know the table they were sitting at was Express's table. One of the Express moms asked them to move and it quickly went south from there.

Some clowns of course tried to make it racial. In the end, it was terrible or GREEDY planning by Body By Jake and a parent trying to get her kid a place to sit and eat that she paid for. I believe most parents would have done the same thing.

Sorry to hear that. Was this past year when Express won?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 machine parents are the same people that would go around saying how their team “plays up”. Then they go back to the 2027 bracket, get beat and complain about holdbacks ? Yeah, that makes sense . But they’re not the only team that does that, the 91 cry babies do it for all of their teams, play in horrible tournaments, say they “ played up and blew teams out”…then when they get beat it’s always “ holdbacks, holdbacks, holdbacks” …same explanation, different team different year

You do realize that if you really “ played up “ against good teams ( I’m sure you never have ) then you wouldn’t be complaining about holdbacks . Oh and by the way, the kings have only one holdback. I guess you’re complaining about being beat by one kid ? Sad organization

Mic 🎤 drop !!!!

Let’s hear what great program you play for. The jealousy is pretty apparent. 91 has the overwhelmingly best team on LI at 2030, 29, 28, 27, 25 and their HS teams are also 1 if not 2 at those ages.
did they say 2030 lololol enough please . sound insane .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which Teams having tryouts for world series ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tryouts? Aren’t clubs supposed to play with their teams from the season?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tryouts? Aren’t clubs supposed to play with their teams from the season?

They don't care about the kids. It's all about the ego of the club owner, and making a buck on kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s funny having older kids to see how hard express has fallen. They are now the 3rd or 4th best club on Long Island. Once the only snow in town is now a glorified B program. Many rich daddy’s that pay the bill tho believing it’s 2010 B program below average instruction

Lol...good one . 2026 just won the wsyl last summer.
What universe are you living in . 2027 top 3 on long island as well as the younger teams . Get a clue and a life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What universe are you living in . 2027 top 3 on long island as well as the younger teams . Get a clue and a life

2026 did not win word series. 2025 did. 2026 team is not that good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2026 did not win word series. 2025 did. 2026 team is not that good.

Guy please return to your basement….you have no idea what you’re talking about. You’re a sad and pathetic fool . You’re embarrassing yourself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Incorrect 91 win 2025 and LI Express won 2026.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 LI Express CoachC certainly did win the WSYL. They are currently ranked #1 in the 2026 division. Team 91 was 2025 age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about when they have a Team(19) playing in MY Lax Tournaments, and they pull them last Minute because some better teams registered. Done all the time.

The best story I heard was when they were playing a two day tournament....lost the first day and decided to pack up their stuff and leave instead of playing the second day . As has been said on this forum before , 91 is a classless, trash filled organization

😭😭😭 91 still top. Sorry you angry parents aren’t happy with lil
Johnny’s club but there’s always next year .. stop whining on a
Board for youth lacrosse go back to work and drink some coffee

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever stunad started saying Team 91 Machine went to a two day tournament and left before the second day had his/her facts wrong. Machine has finished every tournament that they ever signed up for. You want bash the organization or coaches that’s fine. Don’t post lies about the team in general or any team for that matter.

Page 12 of 37 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard