BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 37 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 36 37
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is 91 national and where did this team come from ? Only 3 machine ? Dont get it . Who coached

They have a webpage. Coaches for all teams are clearly displayed for all to see.

When was tryouts and its a 91 team why only a couple Machine ? Couches kids i see .

Seems more likely the team was comprised of people willing and able to travel to Florida for the tournament. Right?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Coaches kids I see. Love that typical response from an ignorant parent. Have you seen those coaches’ kids play? And if you did you would know that they deserved their spots in the roster if their National team.

No never seen them play tell me about it PLEASE !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2027 91 National team only had 3 Machine players and 1 Rage player out of 22 man roster. Relax S2S parent your team is no where closer to beating 91 Machine. As for the Kings, we will see if they even can field a on age team in the WSL!

There is a WSL?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Coaches kids I see. Love that typical response from an ignorant parent. Have you seen those coaches’ kids play? And if you did you would know that they deserved their spots in the roster if their National team.

No never seen them play tell me about it PLEASE !!!

I have seen them play and daddy's boy...lefty attack is very average

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches kids I see. Love that typical response from an ignorant parent. Have you seen those coaches’ kids play? And if you did you would know that they deserved their spots in the roster if their National team.

It's not a national team that had tryouts etc.....anybody can sign up and go . Don't be fooled by the name . Just another tournament that they tried to prop up to make sound like something that it's not . Any team and any player can go .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2027 91 National team only had 3 Machine players and 1 Rage player out of 22 man roster. Relax S2S parent your team is no where closer to beating 91 Machine. As for the Kings, we will see if they even can field a on age team in the WSL!

There is a WSL?

Is that more sour grapes I hear from a 91 parent because they got beat by the kings ? It never ends . The kinda will have a team for the wsyl. Stop being a ore lost beci you got beat in the summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is a WSL?

Is that more sour grapes I hear from a 91 parent because they got beat by the kings ? It never ends . The kinda will have a team for the wsyl. Stop being a sore lost beci you got beat in the summer

Oh and as far as s2s goes , machine only beat them by a few goals last summer so relax 91 dad. Go tell your coach BS how great he is and how much you love him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 machine parents are the same people that would go around saying how their team “plays up”. Then they go back to the 2027 bracket, get beat and complain about holdbacks ? Yeah, that makes sense . But they’re not the only team that does that, the 91 cry babies do it for all of their teams, play in horrible tournaments, say they “ played up and blew teams out”…then when they get beat it’s always “ holdbacks, holdbacks, holdbacks” …same explanation, different team different year

You do realize that if you really “ played up “ against good teams ( I’m sure you never have ) then you wouldn’t be complaining about holdbacks . Oh and by the way, the kings have only one holdback. I guess you’re complaining about being beat by one kid ? Sad organization

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 machine parents are the same people that would go around saying how their team “plays up”. Then they go back to the 2027 bracket, get beat and complain about holdbacks ? Yeah, that makes sense . But they’re not the only team that does that, the 91 cry babies do it for all of their teams, play in horrible tournaments, say they “ played up and blew teams out”…then when they get beat it’s always “ holdbacks, holdbacks, holdbacks” …same explanation, different team different year

You do realize that if you really “ played up “ against good teams ( I’m sure you never have ) then you wouldn’t be complaining about holdbacks . Oh and by the way, the kings have only one holdback. I guess you’re complaining about being beat by one kid ? Sad organization

Mic 🎤 drop !!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mic 🎤 drop !!!!

Let’s hear what great program you play for. The jealousy is pretty apparent. 91 has the overwhelmingly best team on LI at 2030, 29, 28, 27, 25 and their HS teams are also 1 if not 2 at those ages.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mic 🎤 drop !!!!

Let’s hear what great program you play for. The jealousy is pretty apparent. 91 has the overwhelmingly best team on LI at 2030, 29, 28, 27, 25 and their HS teams are also 1 if not 2 at those ages.

Yup....how could I forget that line too . When 91 gets beat everyone is just jealous if they state the facts . Same garbage different year . So why don't you save us the company lines . Here I'll say it for you .....anyone that doesn't play for 91 is jealous ,very jealous , our kids stink that's why they don't play for 91, 91 is the best hands down , nobody compares . Did I get that all right ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mic 🎤 drop !!!!

91 cry babies lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mic 🎤 drop !!!!

L O S E R

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mic 🎤 drop !!!!

Yes, you got it. So jealous that I can’t sleep at night . I want to be a 91 trash bag

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enjoy it now 91, Everything has a Time span. Yours will start the down spiral very soon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the 91 haters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the 91 haters.

And we love the BS lovers ....what kind of shampoo do you use when you wash his hair ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the 91 haters.

91 wouldn't have so many haters if they just accepted losing gracefully instead of making excuses and crying like babies. Your sideline dads on this forum also have big mouths ....so trust me no one who hates 91 wants to play for 91 or is jealous of 91...they just don't like the trash that comes on this forum crying about holdbacks and how 91 is the best blah blah blah

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about when they have a Team(19) playing in MY Lax Tournaments, and they pull them last Minute because some better teams registered. Done all the time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about when they have a Team(19) playing in MY Lax Tournaments, and they pull them last Minute because some better teams registered. Done all the time.

The best story I heard was when they were playing a two day tournament....lost the first day and decided to pack up their stuff and leave instead of playing the second day . As has been said on this forum before , 91 is a classless, trash filled organization

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's easy for 91 to call themselves the best when they control the tournaments that they play in and nobody goes to and they play garbage teams all the time . Then brag about blowouts ....sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW now I’ve heard it all. Left a tournament after first day. What BS!!! And regarding complaining after losses and playing up years ago, the Machine lost to 2026 LI Express twice (who won the WSL) and Igloos 2026 A team twice besides beating all other 2026 teams they faced. Regarding playing in the 2027 bracket they have only lost to Hawks once while beating them twice and the Kings. Not bad two losses in the 2027 age group in their five years of existence. Get your facts straight if you want to continue to bash 91 Machine. One wonders, what cool aid did all you telephone tough guys and gals drink?!?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're right ...not bad . It's hard to lose when you play in my lollipop tournaments then say you only lost twice in 5 years . That's because you won't go out and play tournaments with the Hawks and kings in them more often . Too busy blowing out 91 tristate and the zingos . Stay strong buddy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Name any team in the top ten or top twenty of any 2027 National poll that the Machine haven’t beaten especially teams on the east coast due to geography? You probably can’t except the typical ignorant and apparent response, the Kings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Name a team in the top ten that Machine hasn’t played or hasn’t beaten? Ya can’t because you have no idea what you’re talking about!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're right ...not bad . It's hard to lose when you play in my lollipop tournaments then say you only lost twice in 5 years . That's because you won't go out and play tournaments with the Hawks and kings in them more often . Too busy blowing out 91 tristate and the zingos . Stay strong buddy

Honest question. We all know the powerhouse teams from MD don’t come up here for the most part except for the NLF Championships.

Should Long Island teams be expected to travel out of state for every single tournament just to play Hawks, Madlax etc? Most teams play 5-7 tournaments in the spring/summer. Should they travel out of state every time? At some point travel/money has to be taken into account, regardless of competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about the Texas Mustangs. They beat Hawks in pool play at NLF and lost to Kings in the semis in OT. Better than the Machine from what I saw

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about the Texas Mustangs. They beat Hawks in pool play at NLF and lost to Kings in the semis in OT. Better than the Machine from what I saw

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 wouldn’t have so many haters if they went so arrogant either. Marching out on the field at NLF with the goalie leading the way with an American flag and pulling a wagon with music blaring. So cocky. Then get pasted 10-3. Maybe some humble pie will be good for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fair point. Hopefully the WSL does get going this year and hopefully they match up against each other. Would love to see it. Would love to see all top teams get after it against each other and let the chips fall where they may! Good for lacrosse in general!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honest question. We all know the powerhouse teams from MD don’t come up here for the most part except for the NLF Championships.

Should Long Island teams be expected to travel out of state for every single tournament just to play Hawks, Madlax etc? Most teams play 5-7 tournaments in the spring/summer. Should they travel out of state every time? At some point travel/money has to be taken into account, regardless of competition.

Really?

1. MD culture is lazy! Will take every shortcut not to travel. (A) holdback or create super teams to compete, (B) complain that WSYL was in Denver, etc.
2. LI desperately needs a facility with 10 plus turf fields with hotels and restaurants near.
3. 91, Express and Igloo to show up at meaningful tournaments together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHO ARE THE REBELS???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHO ARE THE REBELS???

You know who they are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Name a team in the top ten that Machine hasn’t played or hasn’t beaten? Ya can’t because you have no idea what you’re talking about!

Da kings, hawks ....boom. and again ...it's easy to beat every team when you play in your weak my lollipop tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately yes you do have to travel out of state . Delaware , Maryland etc......to play the top teams . And yes the top teams are there . NAL is another top tournament that 91 shows up to just once in a while . They go to the NLF because it's their own tournament and even that has become watered down with B teams playing in it last year ,no hawks ,no kings etc.....then they go and say they are " national champs " lol. What a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately yes you do have to travel out of state . Delaware , Maryland etc......to play the top teams . And yes the top teams are there . NAL is another top tournament that 91 shows up to just once in a while . They go to the NLF because it's their own tournament and even that has become watered down with B teams playing in it last year ,no hawks ,no kings etc.....then they go and say they are " national champs " lol. What a joke

I think I have seen team 91 teams out of state pretty often but if I am not recalling correctly that's fine. I think they are pretty smart about how they do things. They play in lots of Long Island tournaments (which they run) so travel and summer weekends are pretty nice for their families. Whenever I see them it seems like they are doing really - be it on LI or out of state. I don't know if they are best nor do I really care but they seem to have a solid product. Their 2022 team and 2023 team are very good and have lots of kids going to incredible schools.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think I have seen team 91 teams out of state pretty often but if I am not recalling correctly that's fine. I think they are pretty smart about how they do things. They play in lots of Long Island tournaments (which they run) so travel and summer weekends are pretty nice for their families. Whenever I see them it seems like they are doing really - be it on LI or out of state. I don't know if they are best nor do I really care but they seem to have a solid product. Their 2022 team and 2023 team are very good and have lots of kids going to incredible schools.

That's wonderful...seems like you're a big fan . And correction , they have maybe one or two players going to " incredible" schools as you mention not lots ....the rest are average schools . Let's not forget there are a lot of Hofstra and adelphi alumni coaches at 91 so the bar isn't set very high in terms of college acceptance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If they aren't going to leave long island for big tournaments and want to have a nice weekend just play PAL and call it a day ...you'll have plenty of time at home .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 wouldn’t have so many haters if they went so arrogant either. Marching out on the field at NLF with the goalie leading the way with an American flag and pulling a wagon with music blaring. So cocky. Then get pasted 10-3. Maybe some humble pie will be good for them.

Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

John Madden

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If they aren't going to leave long island for big tournaments and want to have a nice weekend just play PAL and call it a day ...you'll have plenty of time at home .

91 doesn't leave my lollipop tournaments or long island because they " own" those tournaments not bevo they're concerned about quality of life of the parents/kids. When they go out of my lollipop tournaments they have to pay a fee like every other team . That's what happens when you're owned by a corporation. The bottom line is all that matters and they're not going to pay for the big tournaments when they can stay in their own for free and beat weak teams .

Page 11 of 37 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard