A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you care ?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why does Hero's video every single game and analyze the footage? Its freaking 8th grade lacrosse, no one cares who wins and loses. Just let the girls play and be happy.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #314239 11/03/20 01:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do it for my club's 2025 team. Started it with my older daughters and now record the games with the younger 2025 team. The girls watch the videos afterward and the coaches use it to help coach. And the parents love it if they miss a game and it is also cool to share with other family members located else where. Why not take advantage of technology?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #314260 11/03/20 04:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do it for my club's 2025 team. Started it with my older daughters and now record the games with the younger 2025 team. The girls watch the videos afterward and the coaches use it to help coach. And the parents love it if they miss a game and it is also cool to share with other family members located else where. Why not take advantage of technology?
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #314295 11/04/20 10:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is nothing wrong with filming games at any age. The best way to teach is to show players where they are excelling and where they still need to learn. And yes, it is freaking 8th grade lacrosse, a year out of high school. If your team was smart, they would be filming too.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #314306 11/04/20 11:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I film my kid's 2030 game. Great way to show them good things and bad things.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #314315 11/04/20 12:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I film my kid's 2030 game. Great way to show them good things and bad things.
Wish I would have done that when my kids were that age.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #314378 11/05/20 11:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know, Hero's played in the NGLL over Labor Day weekend and then in the HOCO league throughout Sept/Oct so you can't really chalk up a loss to LBC to being rusty and just a part of working out the kinks during Fall ball lacrosse. Covid rules certainly change the game dynamic. My thought is M&D and Hero's are still undoubtedly the top teams, but I think Skywalkers is not far behind, MDU gained some new talent, NEMS is solid and LBC is still has a couple dominant players and can be a threat.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #314420 11/05/20 09:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know, Hero's played in the NGLL over Labor Day weekend and then in the HOCO league throughout Sept/Oct so you can't really chalk up a loss to LBC to being rusty and just a part of working out the kinks during Fall ball lacrosse. Covid rules certainly change the game dynamic. My thought is M&D and Hero's are still undoubtedly the top teams, but I think Skywalkers is not far behind, MDU gained some new talent, NEMS is solid and LBC is still has a couple dominant players and can be a threat.
As a non hero’s parent the lbc win has an asterisk since there were no draws. Nothing against lbc and still a good win.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #314432 11/06/20 08:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a non hero’s parent the lbc win has an asterisk since there were no draws. Nothing against lbc and still a good win.
LOL! Only a Hero's parent would say that.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #314441 11/06/20 09:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL! Funny but most likely true! Pretty sure all of 2020 has an "asterisk" End of the day lets just hope all of these girls and all of these teams continue to get better and play good lacrosse! who cares who is the "best" certainly not the college coaches... play good high level lacrosse and the rest will work itself out.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #314494 11/06/20 09:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not trying to stir the pot and definitely not a hero’s parent. Good win but with no draws there is an asterisk.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #314554 11/07/20 10:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. That’s why I said that M&D and Hero’s are undoubtedly still the best teams and that Covid rules no doubt change the game dynamic. I thought was enough of an asterisk but I guess not. Here’s a few more ****** for the next time Pride, Nems, MDU or Coppermine have a good game or when the refs stink. They may still have some for when shots hit the pipe so let me know and I’ll get some of those for you too!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #314596 11/08/20 07:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. That’s why I said that M&D and Hero’s are undoubtedly still the best teams and that Covid rules no doubt change the game dynamic. I thought was enough of an asterisk but I guess not. Here’s a few more ****** for the next time Pride, Nems, MDU or Coppermine have a good game or when the refs stink. They may still have some for when shots hit the pipe so let me know and I’ll get some of those for you too!
Must be that time of the month mom. Back away from the keyboard. None of the examples you mentioned are examples of a rule change or modification. No draws is. Especially for hero’s who is one of the better draw teams.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #314629 11/09/20 08:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the Chesapeake Invitational have draws?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #314634 11/09/20 08:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes

Like Reply Quote
Page 29 of 43 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 42 43