BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 140 of 213 1 2 138 139 140 141 142 212 213
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And btw, not every one of those 18 girls were on that team by a political connection or a tie to something. Work hard, be humble, be selfless and amazing things can happen! Teach that to your daughter and along with their athletic ability they will go far and be liked. Teach them that they are always being slighted and they will become negative and unlikable and unfortunately turn out like you. Fact!

Very well said.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are indulging because you must have a guilty conscience.
Or indulging because you think now you’re an lax know it all who is in the know.
Or indulging because deep down you know there were other deserving kids who could of and should of made that team.
Or indulging because after thinking about it, you realized that relationships built at the club level do have an impact when conversations are being had about players - not having for and against. Self promoting conversations.
And of course you’ll backhand comment how your daughter is on a Top 10 team - and anyone’s who denies her talent obviously is jealous and that any person and by association their daughter couldn’t of been recruited nearly as heavily as your special Top 10 gift to women’s lacrosse.

Newsflash. I look forward to the upcoming season and seeing a large number of talented kids and teams play. Certainly more than 18 of them.
But you are right, you won’t be able to see me on the sidelines. Only because you’ll be too busy keeping stats in your head, wearing your USA gear telling anyone who listens how special it was, or better yet you’ll be wearing your daughters team issued lacrosse gear hand me downs. Or your Top 10 hat will cloud your already delusional vision.

And it won’t change the the fact you’re on a lax board looking for validation of specialness, awesomeness, and success.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In theory, hard work, selflessness, and being humble is what all should strive for.

In practice, you can still do/be all those things, and things still won’t work out because of happenings off the field vs performance on the field.

Just a fact. And there’s is no denying it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it me or do you all not get this u19 tournament. Seems like a complete waste of time, at the expense of US Lacrosse. There is zero competition. Nothing competitive about it. I would rather watch paint dry. Why waist everyone’s time and money? Embarrassing

It’s you! I guess every team your daughter didn’t make is a joke and a complete waste of time? I’m sure if she made it, you wouldn’t be feeling this way. Proud of the girls and proud that they brought home the Gold for USA!! The girls have made forever friends from different Countries and have amazing memories! Sorry your daughter wasn’t chosen and can’t tell her children that she played for the USA team xrand won a gold medal. You can try and take that away but no matter how much you try, you can’t.

The losers will never stop trying to diminish the accomplishments of young women who do better than and receive more recognition and accolades than their daughter. Congratulations! Go USA! ..... and no, there are not 100 other girls who could have made the team.

Honestly I would be proud if my daughter makes the U19 team in the future but having that many NW kids on the team is a joke no matter how you look at it. Does anyone believe that there would have been so many to make the team if the NW coach was not involved, which shows the obvious politics. Its unfortunate that the sort has not caught on in other countries and not sure this will make the Olympic committee want the sport as it just shows that the US will win it easily at this point.Glad they won but have to say the games were unwatchable from a competitive standpoint and the only thing that was surprising was how Canada seemed to have taken a step back .

Please enough already. Have you watched any of the NU girls play? They are all excellent. I can't listen to the "Political" BS anymore. KAH obviously thinks very highly of the NU girls... she offered them a spot at Northwestern. If KAM or the others involved did not offer your daughter a spot at their respective university/program what would make you think that they would select you for the U19 Team. The coaches involved with the selection had all been watching the players for years during the recruiting process there were not a lot of surprises at the tryouts.

What is really a joke and embarrassing are the parents that constantly whine about how unfair everything is and how this is a joke and a waste and all political. When the college coaches from the top programs and the evaluators and selection committee members for Under Armour, Team USA etc... generally all come to the same conclusion as to who the top players are I think they are right most of the time.

Congrats to Team USA you all should be very proud.

You failed to answer 1 simple question someone posted earlier. Would that many NW connected players have made the team if the NW coaching staff was not involved ? Honestly no dog in this fight but your statement shows you are delusional. Many kids get offers from NW and do not accept so lets not act as if its on the top of many players lists , while its great academically , weather is brutal, and the coach has a terrible reputation for being very difficult to play for.

The answer to the question is no but you are missing the point. With the NU "players / commits" it is not political, it is the fact that The NU Coach thinks that the players are very good that is why she made offers to them them. Evaluating players is not an exact science it is "opinion".

This is just the most recent situation but it goes on every time a list or a team is made. The haters come out and try to diminish the list, team or honor. Some parents just can't handle it when others are recognized as being stronger players than their daughter. Oh, BTW... Not that many players receive an offer to play at Northwestern. Programs like Northwestern cast a pretty small net each year obviously they do not get every player they want but the number of offers put out each year is pretty small.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
You failed to answer 1 simple question someone posted earlier. Would that many NW connected players have made the team if the NW coaching staff was not involved ? Honestly no dog in this fight but your statement shows you are delusional. Many kids get offers from NW and do not accept so lets not act as if its on the top of many players lists , while its great academically , weather is brutal, and the coach has a terrible reputation for being very difficult to play for.[/quote]

The answer to the question is no but you are missing the point. With the NU "players / commits" it is not political, it is the fact that The NU Coach thinks that the players are very good that is why she made offers to them them. Evaluating players is not an exact science it is "opinion".

This is just the most recent situation but it goes on every time a list or a team is made. The haters come out and try to diminish the list, team or honor. Some parents just can't handle it when others are recognized as being stronger players than their daughter. Oh, BTW... Not that many players receive an offer to play at Northwestern. Programs like Northwestern cast a pretty small net each year obviously they do not get every player they want but the number of offers put out each year is pretty small.[/quote]

Wrong. The original posts dealt with the surprise how weak the competition and other countries were. Likely because the quality of play was poor, combined with how stacked the US team was.

That’s turned into somehow parents can’t handle it and others are recognized as greater and stronger and much more special and how dare comments be made other than how great and special this all is.
The haters didn’t come out, but the protectors of special sure did and showed true colors.

The NW comments are because for all the promotion of how transparent USA Lacrosse was going to be - the process and selection was not - evident by how many NW and degrees of separations from
Amonte were chosen.

Simple statement - the dominations had less to do with the awesomeness of the US players and more to with the overall poor quality of overall play. College players shouldn’t be playing against kids who can’t catch and throw with their opposite hands. England and a few other teams came over to the US this spring and were beaten by High school teams soundly. Yet some posters want to be so proud the US delivered a beat down and want to post like it’s a miracle they won.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In theory, hard work, selflessness, and being humble is what all should strive for.

In practice, you can still do/be all those things, and things still won’t work out because of happenings off the field vs performance on the field.

Just a fact. And there’s is no denying it.

Very well said!!!
Seen it first hand numerous times. And yes my daughter was was contacted by a few top 10 teams.
Be happy you are on the inside looking out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And btw, not every one of those 18 girls were on that team by a political connection or a tie to something. Work hard, be humble, be selfless and amazing things can happen! Teach that to your daughter and along with their athletic ability they will go far and be liked. Teach them that they are always being slighted and they will become negative and unlikable and unfortunately turn out like you. Fact!

Very well said.

Yup! I cringed every time I saw a post about this U19 team on Twitter. Like a bunch of rich parents paying to hear that there average kids are doing great things. It’s a joke and everyone knows it. The majority of those girls will disappear in college. Fact!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very well said.

Yup! I cringed every time I saw a post about this U19 team on Twitter. Like a bunch of rich parents paying to hear that there average kids are doing great things. It’s a joke and everyone knows it. The majority of those girls will disappear in college. Fact!

There you have it... another jealous hater.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why follow US Lacrosse on twitter if you think it’s a joke. Jealousy is very ugly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh and I can buy you a t shirt if you’d like ?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very well said.

There you have it... another jealous hater.

I cringe every time an adult whose daughter didn't make a team goes on BOTC and mentions it. Just means their daughter is not as good as they think, but they think everyone else's daughter is average. It's comical and cringeworthy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is getting funny how comments on the lack of true competition turns into “hater”,”lost”, “jealousy”, “your kid must be average”, “my kid is humble and hard working...yours must not be”.....who are the real haters?

Plain and simple facts are the competition was at the level where HS teams in the Top 20-25
could of won that “world championship.” Not by an average score of 18-3 or whatever, but still would of won.
But let’s all be proud the US was just so special and so good playing against teams with players that couldn’t catch and throw with either hand. Grow the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is getting funny how comments on the lack of true competition turns into “hater”,”lost”, “jealousy”, “your kid must be average”, “my kid is humble and hard working...yours must not be”.....who are the real haters?

Plain and simple facts are the competition was at the level where HS teams in the Top 20-25
could of won that “world championship.” Not by an average score of 18-3 or whatever, but still would of won.
But let’s all be proud the US was just so special and so good playing against teams with players that couldn’t catch and throw with either hand. Grow the game.

Why bother posting this drivel? What's the purpose? What are you trying to accomplish other than diminish the accomplishments of a young lady other than your own? Didn't your mom ever give you the golden advice," If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why bother posting this drivel? What's the purpose? What are you trying to accomplish other than diminish the accomplishments of a young lady other than your own? Didn't your mom ever give you the golden advice," If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all."

Exactly. Bitterness, jealousy and detest come out every time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team USA is a waste of time. It’s not a competitive event plain and simple. US Lacrosse should use the money they wasted on something nobody cares about (the only people watching were the parents), into helping underprivileged kids learn the sport. Would make a lot more sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My mother gave me great advice, including what you quoted.

But above all - she told me to always tell and state the truth.

And that’s all that has been done. But apparently that infuriated some of the privileged insiders here. All I did was state an observation. But that has been interpreted into diminishing accomplishments.

Do you know what’s is drivel (nonsense for the uninformed)? Name calling, assumptions, and the utter lack of combating a single comment or statement with just one counter fact.

Those that played sports at a high level can relate to this old coaching advice “Don’t believe your press clippings, the tape doesn’t lie. “. And in this case all you have to do is watch the tape. It’s not lying.

It’s unfortunate that bitterness, name calling, detest and disgust come out - when all I’m doing is following my mothers advice “Always tell the truth.”

And isn’t comical people are getting worked up over a statement of truth from a couple of anonymous posters who see thru it all.
Which gives me a piece of advice I’ll share with you. “Sometimes, the truth hurts.”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team USA is a waste of time. It’s not a competitive event plain and simple. US Lacrosse should use the money they wasted on something nobody cares about (the only people watching were the parents), into helping underprivileged kids learn the sport. Would make a lot more sense.

Go watch any D1 game, only people there are the parents except for a few big games. ESPN won’t even show college lacrosse because cornhole is more popular. Just stay quiet and tell your less accomplished daughter you live her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, you are right. Let’s stop all sports all together because it all doesn’t matter anyway. My daughter didn’t make UA, it’s a joke. My daughter didn’t get All American , it’s politics. My daughter should be Middie!! Top 10 programs stink anyway, no one watches! Maybe your daughter just isn’t that good, did that ever cross your mind? I’m sure the 1st seat in Orchestra is fixed too. Keep telling your daughter she is getting slighted, that will do wonders for her in the real world. x7

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the US was padding stats so badly then why are only 2 US girls listed in the top 15 in points in the entire tournament. I don’t think that was the case at all.

Name Team Goals Assists Points

1. Brazier, Shannon Elizabeth China 39 15 54
2. Park, Helen Louise Korea 31 14 45
3. Wurzburger, Caitlyn USA 21 19 40
4. Jimerson, Jalyn Haudenosaunee 26 13 39
5. Wang, Mya Wei Tin Hong Kong 29 4 33
6. Garlow, Lois Haudenosaunee 19 14 33
7. Ziegler, Zoe Xinlin China 22 9 31
8. Rodriquez-Shaw, Delaney Puerto Rico 24 5 29
9. Scane, Isabelle USA 21 8 29
10. Pansini, Natalia Puerto Rico 20 9 29
11. Lerner, Ariella Israel 23 5 28
12. Herrera, Isabella Germany 19 9 28
13. Kapting’ei, Susan Jepleting. Kenya 19 9 28
14. Edwards, Sandy China 17 11 28
15. Rothe, Ashleigh Lourdes Mexico 22 4 26

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And that’s all that has been done. But apparently that infuriated some of the privileged insiders here. All I did was state an observation. But that has been interpreted into diminishing accomplishments.

Do you know what’s is drivel (nonsense for the uninformed)? Name calling, assumptions, and the utter lack of combating a single comment or statement with just one counter fact.

Those that played sports at a high level can relate to this old coaching advice “Don’t believe your press clippings, the tape doesn’t lie. “. And in this case all you have to do is watch the tape. It’s not lying.

It’s unfortunate that bitterness, name calling, detest and disgust come out - when all I’m doing is following my mothers advice “Always tell the truth.”

And isn’t comical people are getting worked up over a statement of truth from a couple of anonymous posters who see thru it all.
Which gives me a piece of advice I’ll share with you. “Sometimes, the truth hurts.”

You’re mother should be ashamed of you. Just because your daughter didn’t make it is no reason to post nastiness. Just don’t. Just be a good person and let someone feel good about something. You’re a negative person who finds the bad in everything. Again, you’re mom should be embarrassed to have raised such a shallow person.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re mother should be ashamed of you. Just because your daughter didn’t make it is no reason to post nastiness. Just don’t. Just be a good person and let someone feel good about something. You’re a negative person who finds the bad in everything. Again, you’re mom should be embarrassed to have raised such a shallow person.

You nailed it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Feel better Ms./Mr. Feel Good?
Stating facts and truth does not equal nastiness. But your response and wrong assumptions sure were.
A simple observation on the level of play turns into wrong assumptions, name calling, a validation on the poor state of reading comprehension, and the reactive nature of jumping to conclusions, of some of you.

But when you get in your head you are going to set someone straight and tell the world only you can be the protector of right vs wrong - on an anonymous board - guess this will happen.
Problem with the current state of hovering, protective, if I repeat it enough my daughter is special but yours is not, everybody should get a trophy parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stating facts and truth does not equal nastiness. But your response and wrong assumptions sure were.
A simple observation on the level of play turns into wrong assumptions, name calling, a validation on the poor state of reading comprehension, and the reactive nature of jumping to conclusions, of some of you.

But when you get in your head you are going to set someone straight and tell the world only you can be the protector of right vs wrong - on an anonymous board - guess this will happen.
Problem with the current state of hovering, protective, if I repeat it enough my daughter is special but yours is not, everybody should get a trophy parents.

Well said, this perfectly sums it up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But if you're going to say this tournament is useless based on level of play then you are basically saying that there should be no youth international sporting events. A majority of them are totally lopsided other than games played between a few countries. Guess you thought it was really notIntelligent Jamaica had a bobsled team too. Because if you can't win, you're wasting your time. Maybe some people have a dream of one day representing their country in an event such as the U19s. If you actually watched the championship game you would have noticed that every other team was there watching as well. They are spreading the game and every iteration of this event there are more teams entered. Is the competition always great? Of course not. That's not really the point. The girls are proud to put on the USA jersey and help grow the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honestly it's difficult to tell what you are trying to say, the my daughter is special parents are different than the everybody gets a trophy parents. In the end there were players who could have made the team and did not and the results would have been the same, there are players who did not even bother to try out who probably had a chance to make the team that did not for various reasons.The time commitment and personal expense is too much for some while others have seen the politics of many of these things and simply choose to not be involved. That said the kids that made the team are all exceptional players who all did a great job and congrats to them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said, this perfectly sums it up.

I think that we should do away with youth leagues (except in towns like CHS, Manhasset, Mt. Sinai, GC, Northport etc...) also get rid of most HS programs (they are not competitive). There should only be one or two club teams on Long Island (really just one and certainly no B, or C teams) . The Team should only play M&D, Skywalkers and a few other top teams. Keep School Girls (but LI should only have one team), Keep the Under Armour Underclass tournament ( it is the most competitive tournament around). They should have a US U19 Tryout every year with the Top 100 players invited. Only the Top 20 college programs should compete. Lets face there are only 15 - 20 legitimate HS players per grad year on the Island so why do we even need to have any games? Just have those 15 -20 players go to the top 10 college programs and be done with it. Why would anyone waste their time playing for a HS team with no chance of winning a championship? Why would anyone waste their time playing for a college team that is not a Top 10 program? Complete waste of time and money.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched ( or tried to) the championship game last night.. the level of talent was apparent, and to think the 2 of the best USA players have another year of HS left is very impressive. overall though the game was very boring.. there were some good finishes and few good saves.. it may have been a fun game to be at but lt did not translate well on TV..the 2 LSN announcers were embarrassing. to start the game the male announcer called KAH - Kelly Amonte Hall??

Congratulations to those who made the team.. Womens College Lacrosse looks to be in fine hands.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The game of lacrosse is growing, and this tournament will help that process. 9 brand new teams competed including those from Kenya, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, China, Chinese Taipei, Hong Kong, and Mexico.

It would be great to see the strongest programs (USA, Canada, Australia, England) each consistently mentor the weakest teams so that they can bring up the level of play across the board. The stronger teams should continue sponsor clinics, exchange programs, etc.

The stories of generosity towards the Kenyan team were heartwarming. Team Israel gave them cleats, a local men's league donated equipment, individuals helped them pay for the "excess baggage fees" required to get the gear back home.

Anyone who is saying that the 2019 World Lacrosse U19 Women's tournament wasn't worth playing has missed the point entirely, IMO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But if you're going to say this tournament is useless based on level of play then you are basically saying that there should be no youth international sporting events. A majority of them are totally lopsided other than games played between a few countries. Guess you thought it was really notIntelligent Jamaica had a bobsled team too. Because if you can't win, you're wasting your time. Maybe some people have a dream of one day representing their country in an event such as the U19s. If you actually watched the championship game you would have noticed that every other team was there watching as well. They are spreading the game and every iteration of this event there are more teams entered. Is the competition always great? Of course not. That's not really the point. The girls are proud to put on the USA jersey and help grow the game.

The other teams were there because they were told they had to because the lack of attendance was so embarrassing, bet they couldn't wait for the boringness to end just like the rest of the people watching. I could only stomach about 5 minutes of it! Bet those "ambassadors" of the game wouldn't be walking around so cocky if they actually had any real competition! Reality is that there are only about 10 D1 teams that are actually worth watching, the rest is basically a intramural game for fun. Wish US Lacrosse would stop wasting everyones money!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So here is where the u19!falls down as it relates to building other countries programs. The Kenya team all from Kenya, Belgium the same, Ireland had a few girls not from the country but combined kids from Ireland and England, Israel I think had 5 or so kids from the US and then there is Puerto Rico with 100 percent of the kids from the US and mostly kids playing in and or committed to or about to commit to college. How does sending an entire team from the states help grow the game in that country? Ireland could have fielded a team with a lot of US players and could have been more competitive. Whole thing doesn’t make sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The other teams were there because they were told they had to because the lack of attendance was so embarrassing, bet they couldn't wait for the boringness to end just like the rest of the people watching. I could only stomach about 5 minutes of it! Bet those "ambassadors" of the game wouldn't be walking around so cocky if they actually had any real competition! Reality is that there are only about 10 D1 teams that are actually worth watching, the rest is basically a intramural game for fun. Wish US Lacrosse would stop wasting everyones money!

You must be a real pleasure to be around. Wish people like you would stop worrying about how others spend their money. Some are not only willing to spend the money we are also willing to generously donate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So here is where the u19!falls down as it relates to building other countries programs. The Kenya team all from Kenya, Belgium the same, Ireland had a few girls not from the country but combined kids from Ireland and England, Israel I think had 5 or so kids from the US and then there is Puerto Rico with 100 percent of the kids from the US and mostly kids playing in and or committed to or about to commit to college. How does sending an entire team from the states help grow the game in that country? Ireland could have fielded a team with a lot of US players and could have been more competitive. Whole thing doesn’t make sense.

Well Puerto Rico is part of the US so........

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Listen mate, I could care less about being anyone's protector, I stand by my earlier statement, you're a negative, shallow and mean spirited person, that is the who your mom raised, the question is, why?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Puerto Rico is a United States Territory and US Citizens can go there whenever they feel like it. Donald Trump is the President of Puerto Rico so I am not sure why you think US Citizens playing for Puerto Rico is a problem. All that I am reading on here is how the tournament was not competitive.... Why the problem with the Puerto Rico?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong. Girls were thrilled to watch the US vs Canada game. They were actually so supportive of the teams and were genuinely havppy for the Us unlike you haters. If you detest girls lacrosse and everything it stands for get the heck off this site and follow a manly interesting sport

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be a real pleasure to be around. Wish people like you would stop worrying about how others spend their money. Some are not only willing to spend the money we are also willing to generously donate.

Glad you’re not my financial advisor, or else I’d be crying like the rest of the Trump supporters 😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong. Girls were thrilled to watch the US vs Canada game. They were actually so supportive of the teams and were genuinely havppy for the Us unlike you haters. If you detest girls lacrosse and everything it stands for get the heck off this site and follow a manly interesting sport

Guess those girls never watched a good girls lacrosse game. That was a boring waste of time!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Glad you’re not my financial advisor, or else I’d be crying like the rest of the Trump supporters 😂

The second biggest problem in the lacrosse world is that it has become a sport for the wealthy. For many "Lacrosse Families" money is not a concern. Unfortunately you do need to spend the money to play this sport, you need to play travel, you need to go to tournaments , you need to train, you need to go to camps etc... Unfortunately not everyone can afford to do it all (especially if they have 3 or more children).

The biggest problem in the lacrosse world is the jealous parents. They are jealous of the players that are better than their daughter and they are jealous of the comfortable families with the means to pay for it all. The jealous, bitter parents are the worst thing about this sport because they try to tear down and diminish everything that they perceive as better than what was afforded to their daughter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like you are a boring waste of time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched ( or tried to) the championship game last night.. the level of talent was apparent, and to think the 2 of the best USA players have another year of HS left is very impressive. overall though the game was very boring.. there were some good finishes and few good saves.. it may have been a fun game to be at but lt did not translate well on TV..the 2 LSN announcers were embarrassing. to start the game the male announcer called KAH - Kelly Amonte Hall??

Congratulations to those who made the team.. Womens College Lacrosse looks to be in fine hands.

The funny thing is those 2 players are older than my on age entering college freshman. Both very good players but let’s not praise them for the age thing when in reality that’s a farce . Not jealous just stating facts .

Like Reply Quote
Page 140 of 213 1 2 138 139 140 141 142 212 213
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard