Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Feel better Ms./Mr. Feel Good?
Stating facts and truth does not equal nastiness. But your response and wrong assumptions sure were.
A simple observation on the level of play turns into wrong assumptions, name calling, a validation on the poor state of reading comprehension, and the reactive nature of jumping to conclusions, of some of you.

But when you get in your head you are going to set someone straight and tell the world only you can be the protector of right vs wrong - on an anonymous board - guess this will happen.
Problem with the current state of hovering, protective, if I repeat it enough my daughter is special but yours is not, everybody should get a trophy parents.

Well said, this perfectly sums it up.

I think that we should do away with youth leagues (except in towns like CHS, Manhasset, Mt. Sinai, GC, Northport etc...) also get rid of most HS programs (they are not competitive). There should only be one or two club teams on Long Island (really just one and certainly no B, or C teams) . The Team should only play M&D, Skywalkers and a few other top teams. Keep School Girls (but LI should only have one team), Keep the Under Armour Underclass tournament ( it is the most competitive tournament around). They should have a US U19 Tryout every year with the Top 100 players invited. Only the Top 20 college programs should compete. Lets face there are only 15 - 20 legitimate HS players per grad year on the Island so why do we even need to have any games? Just have those 15 -20 players go to the top 10 college programs and be done with it. Why would anyone waste their time playing for a HS team with no chance of winning a championship? Why would anyone waste their time playing for a college team that is not a Top 10 program? Complete waste of time and money.