Get it on Google Play
Get it on Google Play
Less Than 1 Month Away from the Girls LI Showcase & Boys UnD1sputed Showcase! | Mid Atlantic Elite Showcase & New England Elite Showcase Just Released!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 05/16/21 06:25 PM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 05/16/21 06:19 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 05/16/21 06:17 PM
Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 05/16/21 05:44 PM
Boys 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/16/21 05:37 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,365
Posts291,318
Members2,288
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16
Re: Boys 2019- 10th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
B_O_T_C #195240 11/14/16 12:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Embarrassing myself, uh this is an anonymous site superstar, but why don't you go on bashing kids as you hide behind your key board big man. Tell you what, go up to the fl$ coaches and directors at the next showcase you attend, tell them how much you think they suck, and how happy you are at their demise and speak your mind like a man. But I doubt that. See ya around father of the year!!

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #195387 11/14/16 06:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whew! I thought this was the 2019 fall/ summer thread, not the fl$
Bashing thread. However, since I'm here with this nonsense going on, I'll say this,
my son only played one year in the "organization" And I use the word for a reason. They are highly organized, pleasant people who provided the
highest level of instruction he ever received. Visit their website, not just a shell
It has links I still use today, calendar has a pretty complete prospect day list.
My son plays D stick and his years head coach was excellent for teaching D play, my sons play took a giant leap forward under him. And this is going to sound corny, but so did his " Love of the Game" .He Increased his knowledgebase, exposed him to high level play, and by the way, the organization DID express the need to engage in some form of public service. AND backed that up with ways to do it. Did you know that C****W***** runs an equipment donation program that brings equipment and training to "non traditional" lacrosse kids. All boys were encouraged to participate. Not every team does that. So before you take this as a commercial for fl$, I let you know these last tidbits. They are a bit pricey, but I believe we got what we paid for. We weren't around long enough to find out if that would have paid off. AND my son was cut from fl$ two years ago in the midst of that upheaval referenced earlier. He was upset, and I told them so. They are a select side team and make no bones about it. However, Director M*** W***** emailed me and offered to call my son, talk to him and pick him up some. My kid didn't need the call as he shrugged it off the next day but I never forgot that willingness to ease a young man's angst.. He made a new team using the high level of play they taught him, doing well since. AND I just watched two former fl$ kids from same year rack up 5-6 goals against his team last weekend at Adreniline invitational. Say what you want, fl$ will prepare your kid for lacrosse and preparing for life is your job. I hope they can right the ship. One man's opinion

B_O_T_C #195394 11/14/16 07:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have no horse in the race. I just don't like it when grown men, and I use that term loosely here, take pleasure when a team is in upheaval as it effects the boys the most. That is why I responded in that manner.

B_O_T_C #195417 11/14/16 09:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is fls ?

B_O_T_C #195425 11/14/16 10:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its For Love of the G*me. But for whatever reason using the full name is not allowed. So it is shown as FL$

Sponsored Links
Anonymous #195430 11/14/16 10:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Whew! I thought this was the 2019 fall/ summer thread, not the fl$
Bashing thread. However, since I'm here with this nonsense going on, I'll say this,
my son only played one year in the "organization" And I use the word for a reason. They are highly organized, pleasant people who provided the
highest level of instruction he ever received. Visit their website, not just a shell
It has links I still use today, calendar has a pretty complete prospect day list.
My son plays D stick and his years head coach was excellent for teaching D play, my sons play took a giant leap forward under him. And this is going to sound corny, but so did his " Love of the Game" .He Increased his knowledgebase, exposed him to high level play, and by the way, the organization DID express the need to engage in some form of public service. AND backed that up with ways to do it. Did you know that C****W***** runs an equipment donation program that brings equipment and training to "non traditional" lacrosse kids. All boys were encouraged to participate. Not every team does that. So before you take this as a commercial for fl$, I let you know these last tidbits. They are a bit pricey, but I believe we got what we paid for. We weren't around long enough to find out if that would have paid off. AND my son was cut from fl$ two years ago in the midst of that upheaval referenced earlier. He was upset, and I told them so. They are a select side team and make no bones about it. However, Director M*** W***** emailed me and offered to call my son, talk to him and pick him up some. My kid didn't need the call as he shrugged it off the next day but I never forgot that willingness to ease a young man's angst.. He made a new team using the high level of play they taught him, doing well since. AND I just watched two former fl$ kids from same year rack up 5-6 goals against his team last weekend at Adreniline invitational. Say what you want, fl$ will prepare your kid for lacrosse and preparing for life is your job. I hope they can right the ship. One man's opinion

You either (a) work for them or (b) are some sort of clueless shut in with no social outlet. Nobody else would take the time to draft such prolonged nonsense.

Anonymous #195476 11/15/16 10:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its For Love of the G*me. But for whatever reason using the full name is not allowed. So it is shown as FL$

I believe the "$" in "FL$" was specifically chosen for good reason!

Anonymous #195550 11/15/16 04:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think LI teams are tired of playing each other at these showcases. I understand that a lot of great kids come from Long Island but to play each other does not make sense. Maybe if you meet in a playoff or final that would work but I think these kids want to face kotjer kids from different states even if it means winning or losing some. just my opinion but I think most people feel the same way, even teams from other states.

Anonymous #195571 11/15/16 05:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think LI teams are tired of playing each other at these showcases. I understand that a lot of great kids come from Long Island but to play each other does not make sense. Maybe if you meet in a playoff or final that would work but I think these kids want to face kotjer kids from different states even if it means winning or losing some. just my opinion but I think most people feel the same way, even teams from other states.

Nothing is worse then traveling down to Maryland and your opponents in 3 out of 5 games vs teams from LI..:)

B_O_T_C #195803 11/16/16 10:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey genius you think you know everything stop smoking pot!!! hey parents think its cute its not, you know the smell dont be stupid. Look what happened to the UVA goalie. I am quite certain he just didnt start now - Kids stop, parents put your damn foot down!!!

Sponsored Links
Anonymous #195807 11/16/16 11:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey genius you think you know everything stop smoking pot!!! hey parents think its cute its not, you know the smell dont be stupid. Look what happened to the UVA goalie. I am quite certain he just didnt start now - Kids stop, parents put your damn foot down!!!

WHAT???

B_O_T_C #195848 11/17/16 10:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Confused, very very confused.

Anonymous #196054 11/18/16 01:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's all about getting looked at by coaches. If that's where the coaches are going, that's where you should be whether you're playing teams from LI or Mars.

Anonymous #196143 11/19/16 07:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's all about getting looked at by coaches. If that's where the coaches are going, that's where you should be whether you're playing teams from LI or Mars.

Just plenty of other teams to play . No one likes playing the same kids over and over again. Great poin about Mars . Appreciate your opinion:)

B_O_T_C #196174 11/19/16 04:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF today had a solid showing of division 1 coaxhes today. A lot of grewat talent there.

Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard