BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Boys 2019- 10th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes, and who can resist eating food out of a bag, not showering for 3 weeks, living in a wooden shed and sleeping in your clothes. So easy and boy them Army flak are just taking advantage of all that!

You clearly have been watching too many GI Joe movies. They become officers. Not easy by any means and not for wimps but if they go to Navy or AFA then they ain't in a foxhole.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, and who can resist eating food out of a bag, not showering for 3 weeks, living in a wooden shed and sleeping in your clothes. So easy and boy them Army flak are just taking advantage of all that!

You clearly have been watching too many GI Joe movies. They become officers. Not easy by any means and not for wimps but if they go to Navy or AFA then they ain't in a foxhole.

Or, you can go to Duke or an IVY and take a class in Deconstructing Masculinity.

http://www.dukechronicle.com/articl...ussions-of-male-privilege-and-patriarchy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well yes, I do like the movies, but I lived it my friend so I'm going to call myself been there done that. How bout you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well yes, I do like the movies, but I lived it my friend so I'm going to call myself been there done that. How bout you?

Can guarantee you are full of it, an EF maybe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a question about LI Express. I was at Terp Classic this weekend. What is the difference between Schreiber Black, Schreiber Orange and Schwalje? Are there more than 3 LI Express teams at the 2019 age group? Thank You

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA went 6-0 at The Terp Classic this weekend. What other teams had good results?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Promise I'm not, 11B but guaranteed you were still sucking on mommas tweets, thanks though!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Promise I'm not, 11B but guaranteed you were still sucking on mommas tweets, thanks though!

Exactly, just as I figured. You should stand down now, you made my point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think I'll not. But you can, pretty sure I know your deal now. Supply guy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or, you can go to Duke or an IVY and take a class in Deconstructing Masculinity.

Great post!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think I'll not. But you can, pretty sure I know your deal now. Supply guy?

Nice try, guess again, tap, tap, tap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm going to pass, but if you did, not going to argue, just enjoy Nov 11th.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a question about LI Express. I was at Terp Classic this weekend. What is the difference between Schreiber Black, Schreiber Orange and Schwalje? Are there more than 3 LI Express teams at the 2019 age group? Thank You

Yes ..I know it's crazy but that's what we as parents do..As the teams go down the talent drops with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not crazy to everyone. Not all kids are division one athletes but may want to play division 2 or 3 or even club lacrosse in college. If your child is still enjoying the game and keeping a stick in hand for the school season some of us find other benefits if our son isn't on the top team. It also seems even if you are not on a top team without playing extra lax it's hard for the kids to keep up with the progress on school teams. Just another perspective.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm going to pass, but if you did, not going to argue, just enjoy Nov 11th.

will do. you too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
remember, you need to be playing at a pretty high level to be able to play at the next level, D1,2 or 3.... Size , speed and stick skills are quite different than even the top h.s. programs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, just hit that link. Can you imagine actually paying to have your son take a class like that? This is the epitome of Liberal, Left wing indoctrination... Total garbage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, just hit that link. Can you imagine actually paying to have your son take a class like that? This is the epitome of Liberal, Left wing indoctrination... Total garbage.

not sure it is an actual class rather a discussion, and i doubt this discussion is for boys; it is for male identified students... meaning females who wished they were male. isnt college lovely

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FL$ got what was coming to them. They divested last year during tryouts away from Catholic school players and sold their soul to Manhasset and GC. They denied it, but was plain to see. Hide behind principal but it was about $$$ They were atrocious during the one fall tourney I watched. Attack was average, middies a step slow, defense was awful. Heard spring was the same, but can't confirm because they once again hide in obscure taylor made tourneys that they have vested interest in. No exposure is why people left but they can't see that. That's what you get when you try to marginalize. And now that GC has gone home, they are left a shell of themselves with no avenue to go down to rebuild till rifts heal. Shrewd business plain boys.

^ exactly this smirk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FL$ got what was coming to them. They divested last year during tryouts away from Catholic school players and sold their soul to Manhasset and GC. They denied it, but was plain to see. Hide behind principal but it was about $$$ They were atrocious during the one fall tourney I watched. Attack was average, middies a step slow, defense was awful. Heard spring was the same, but can't confirm because they once again hide in obscure taylor made tourneys that they have vested interest in. No exposure is why people left but they can't see that. That's what you get when you try to marginalize. And now that GC has gone home, they are left a shell of themselves with no avenue to go down to rebuild till rifts heal. Shrewd business plain boys.

^ exactly this smirk

Sorry you feel that way. I've had older son play on other "big" clubs and now a younger on fl$. They have morals and teach the kids more then lacrosse. The other clubs care less about the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^ exactly this smirk

I thoroughly enjoy watching FL$ FLOP.
I spoke to a couple of 2019 parents mid way through the season.They Were not happy.They said new players kept showing up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Morals from winkoff please!! That guy has you fooled. Total piece of garbage and no my kid was not cut.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loved watching it flop? Why? What made you happiest, the disappointed kids? You are a creep, and a loser, as I suspect is your child. No way a kid can not be a complete a** hole with a dad/mom like you. Failure!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^ exactly this smirk

Sorry you feel that way. I've had older son play on other "big" clubs and now a younger on fl$. They have morals and teach the kids more then lacrosse. The other clubs care less about the kids.

If you believe Winkoff has morals I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you....Thanks for giving me a good laugh this morning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does FL$ even have a 2019 team ?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loved watching it flop? Why? What made you happiest, the disappointed kids? You are a creep, and a loser, as I suspect is your child. No way a kid can not be a complete a** hole with a dad/mom like you. Failure!

Wow, so much anger little man.Who said anything about the players? Was talking about the organization jerk-off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whose angry. You were happy to see an organization flop. Why? Did they do something to you? Was your little ego bruised? Did your kid get cut? The organization flopping has a direct impact on who? Think about it loser. Then take junior to church and have him do some community service so he can see real men, not like his father.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whose angry. You were happy to see an organization flop. Why? Did they do something to you? Was your little ego bruised? Did your kid get cut? The organization flopping has a direct impact on who? Think about it loser. Then take junior to church and have him do some community service so he can see real men, not like his father.

I can't really talk right now, I'm at work.Due to your many issues, it's probably something you'd know little about.Hey listen, while sitting there in your therapists' waiting room, just remember to keep repeating to yourself,"Calm down, I'm going to be ok, I'm going to be ok."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got your goat right? Exactly what I was doing. Be a nice person. Say nice things you made my point for me. You took pleasure in other people's business so I gave it back. It was fun, right? Anyway, enjoy your day miserable guy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got your goat right? Exactly what I was doing. Be a nice person. Say nice things you made my point for me. You took pleasure in other people's business so I gave it back. It was fun, right? Anyway, enjoy your day miserable guy!

I'm done with you.Stop embarrassing yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Embarrassing myself, uh this is an anonymous site superstar, but why don't you go on bashing kids as you hide behind your key board big man. Tell you what, go up to the fl$ coaches and directors at the next showcase you attend, tell them how much you think they suck, and how happy you are at their demise and speak your mind like a man. But I doubt that. See ya around father of the year!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whew! I thought this was the 2019 fall/ summer thread, not the fl$
Bashing thread. However, since I'm here with this nonsense going on, I'll say this,
my son only played one year in the "organization" And I use the word for a reason. They are highly organized, pleasant people who provided the
highest level of instruction he ever received. Visit their website, not just a shell
It has links I still use today, calendar has a pretty complete prospect day list.
My son plays D stick and his years head coach was excellent for teaching D play, my sons play took a giant leap forward under him. And this is going to sound corny, but so did his " Love of the Game" .He Increased his knowledgebase, exposed him to high level play, and by the way, the organization DID express the need to engage in some form of public service. AND backed that up with ways to do it. Did you know that C****W***** runs an equipment donation program that brings equipment and training to "non traditional" lacrosse kids. All boys were encouraged to participate. Not every team does that. So before you take this as a commercial for fl$, I let you know these last tidbits. They are a bit pricey, but I believe we got what we paid for. We weren't around long enough to find out if that would have paid off. AND my son was cut from fl$ two years ago in the midst of that upheaval referenced earlier. He was upset, and I told them so. They are a select side team and make no bones about it. However, Director M*** W***** emailed me and offered to call my son, talk to him and pick him up some. My kid didn't need the call as he shrugged it off the next day but I never forgot that willingness to ease a young man's angst.. He made a new team using the high level of play they taught him, doing well since. AND I just watched two former fl$ kids from same year rack up 5-6 goals against his team last weekend at Adreniline invitational. Say what you want, fl$ will prepare your kid for lacrosse and preparing for life is your job. I hope they can right the ship. One man's opinion

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have no horse in the race. I just don't like it when grown men, and I use that term loosely here, take pleasure when a team is in upheaval as it effects the boys the most. That is why I responded in that manner.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is fls ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its For Love of the G*me. But for whatever reason using the full name is not allowed. So it is shown as FL$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whew! I thought this was the 2019 fall/ summer thread, not the fl$
Bashing thread. However, since I'm here with this nonsense going on, I'll say this,
my son only played one year in the "organization" And I use the word for a reason. They are highly organized, pleasant people who provided the
highest level of instruction he ever received. Visit their website, not just a shell
It has links I still use today, calendar has a pretty complete prospect day list.
My son plays D stick and his years head coach was excellent for teaching D play, my sons play took a giant leap forward under him. And this is going to sound corny, but so did his " Love of the Game" .He Increased his knowledgebase, exposed him to high level play, and by the way, the organization DID express the need to engage in some form of public service. AND backed that up with ways to do it. Did you know that C****W***** runs an equipment donation program that brings equipment and training to "non traditional" lacrosse kids. All boys were encouraged to participate. Not every team does that. So before you take this as a commercial for fl$, I let you know these last tidbits. They are a bit pricey, but I believe we got what we paid for. We weren't around long enough to find out if that would have paid off. AND my son was cut from fl$ two years ago in the midst of that upheaval referenced earlier. He was upset, and I told them so. They are a select side team and make no bones about it. However, Director M*** W***** emailed me and offered to call my son, talk to him and pick him up some. My kid didn't need the call as he shrugged it off the next day but I never forgot that willingness to ease a young man's angst.. He made a new team using the high level of play they taught him, doing well since. AND I just watched two former fl$ kids from same year rack up 5-6 goals against his team last weekend at Adreniline invitational. Say what you want, fl$ will prepare your kid for lacrosse and preparing for life is your job. I hope they can right the ship. One man's opinion

You either (a) work for them or (b) are some sort of clueless shut in with no social outlet. Nobody else would take the time to draft such prolonged nonsense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its For Love of the G*me. But for whatever reason using the full name is not allowed. So it is shown as FL$

I believe the "$" in "FL$" was specifically chosen for good reason!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think LI teams are tired of playing each other at these showcases. I understand that a lot of great kids come from Long Island but to play each other does not make sense. Maybe if you meet in a playoff or final that would work but I think these kids want to face kotjer kids from different states even if it means winning or losing some. just my opinion but I think most people feel the same way, even teams from other states.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think LI teams are tired of playing each other at these showcases. I understand that a lot of great kids come from Long Island but to play each other does not make sense. Maybe if you meet in a playoff or final that would work but I think these kids want to face kotjer kids from different states even if it means winning or losing some. just my opinion but I think most people feel the same way, even teams from other states.

Nothing is worse then traveling down to Maryland and your opponents in 3 out of 5 games vs teams from LI..:)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey genius you think you know everything stop smoking pot!!! hey parents think its cute its not, you know the smell dont be stupid. Look what happened to the UVA goalie. I am quite certain he just didnt start now - Kids stop, parents put your damn foot down!!!

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard