@BackOfTheCAGE
It's the start of the Fall 2016/Spring 2017 season. Use this thread for your posts regarding this age group
who will be the coach of 2019 legacy? word is Sean Keenan can anyone confirm? tryouts are next weekend
Originally Posted by Anonymous
who will be the coach of 2019 legacy? word is Sean Keenan can anyone confirm? tryouts are next weekend

It says it on Pluto's website

Flounder not Pluto

Flounder not Pluto

C'mon boys it's Bluto. That's like calling Fonzi -Ponzi.
Who cares, it's just a ploy to get kids to the tryout $$$
hope not, that would be very cheesy and would give the ownership a bad label for sure.
Any insight regarding the low turnout for fl$ 2019 and 2018 tryouts?
Sure having SK and MT coaching the turnout should be pretty good.
MT coached the team 2 years ago and it was a disaster
I find that hard to believe. MT took SWR to states in his 1st year as HC. I'm sure many swr and Smithtown kids will be following.
I find that hard to believe. MT took SWR to states in his 1st year as HC. I'm sure many swr and Smithtown kids will be following.

SK and MT were running 2019 last year at this time and they couldn't field one team. I'm not sure that kids will be flocking over there now.

SK and MT were running 2019 last year at this time and they couldn't field one team. I'm not sure that kids will be flocking over there now.

What team are we talking about here?
How is team twenty four for 2019 boys?, they recently had a tryout.

Apparently your son was not on Commando's

Brian Boyle with Sean Keenan would have been a great combo for all involved.

As far as SWR you know where some their coaches were right after the Yorktown loss. The burger place having a laugh and a beer and driving home in the black pickup
Who cares
Can anyone confirm that fl$ 2019 had less then 30 kids at tryouts?
What team is that ?
Confirmed
I was there

MT won't be there. His priorities are SWR and his other legacy team especially since he doesn't have a 2019 son anymore. They put his name on it for people who do like him. If you don't like him don't worry. He wasn't even at the tryout. If you do like him don't count it.
Can anyone confirm that fl$ 2019 had less then 30 kids at tryouts?

It was right around 30
Wow that program is going down. I'm guessing the gc kids left?

The program is not going down. That's ridiculous! At the same tryout they had about 80 kids for 2020. The older you get the smaller the numbers are so 10th and 11th grade are always less. The future of the program is solid based on the younger teams.
If that logic of smaller numbers is true. Not saying it is not, then why the larger numbers at some of the other programs
If that logic of smaller numbers is true. Not saying it is not, then why the larger numbers at some of the other programs

I think for various reasons. Express and 91 have big numbers, but they 4-5 teams at 2019. Outlaws has 2 or 3 teams. Legacy is trying to rebuild one.
That year really wasn't that good to begin with. Now with GC kids who left what really type of team will they have?3
That year really wasn't that good to begin with. Now with GC kids who left what really type of team will they have?3

Last year they didn't have a 2019 team. Were these GC kids you like to talk about on the 2018/2019 team last year? They can have one decent 2019 team this year without the GC kids.

The program is not going down. That's ridiculous! At the same tryout they had about 80 kids for 2020. The older you get the smaller the numbers are so 10th and 11th grade are always less. The future of the program is solid based on the younger teams.

Big deal. They went all over LI holding free clinics trying to drum up business. You would hope for more kids than that after all that effort. And for all the high minded nonsense they preach, they got down in the mud and engaged in a nasty war last year with Chaminade. Long-term that cannot be good for a business that is at the top of the price point. What they have now is a travel team made up of 90% Manhasset and CSH. Good for them.

Big deal. They went all over LI holding free clinics trying to drum up business. You would hope for more kids than that after all that effort. And for all the high minded nonsense they preach, they got down in the mud and engaged in a nasty war last year with Chaminade. Long-term that cannot be good for a business that is at the top of the price point. What they have now is a travel team made up of 90% Manhasset and CSH. Good for them.

We must be talking about two different programs. I was talking about south shore program, run by TZ and MT.

We must be talking about two different programs. I was talking about south shore program, run by TZ and MT.

TZ's program went from having 3 2019 teams after they took over the old Havoc DD, to zero teams a year later. The other group that's being confused with this discussion that has the CSH and Manhasset kids tried to make in roads in some blue collar communities but failed evidently.

TZ's program went from having 3 2019 teams after they took over the old Havoc DD, to zero teams a year later. The other group that's being confused with this discussion that has the CSH and Manhasset kids tried to make in roads in some blue collar communities but failed evidently.

Yeah but TZ should have never had 3, so I wouldn't even count that one. Really they went from two to zero, and now will be back up to one....what's the other program being confused in the convo? Igloo?
assuming they had a decent tryout then for legacy 2019 to field a solid group. I believe a solid core played with 2018 past summer and may have added to it.
assuming they had a decent tryout then for legacy 2019 to field a solid group. I believe a solid core played with 2018 past summer and may have added to it.

Yes it looks like the core group that played up on 2018 team last year and some new kids from tryouts will complete their 2019 team this year.

Yeah but TZ should have never had 3, so I wouldn't even count that one. Really they went from two to zero, and now will be back up to one....what's the other program being confused in the convo? Igloo?

For the Love of Google
FL$ ... The program is just not competitive. Most of the teams (especially the 2019s) cannot compete with the top programs in the northeast. They are entered in low-profile tournaments to avoid being exposed. Time has passed them by. All you need to do is look at the limited number of D1 (or any division) commitments of the 2017s, 2018s, 2019s, the numbers don't lie. Without the kids from that one town mentioned, they will be even more painful to watch.

Last year they didn't have a 2019 team. Were these GC kids you like to talk about on the 2018/2019 team last year? They can have one decent 2019 team this year without the GC kids.
FL$ ... The program is just not competitive. Most of the teams (especially the 2019s) cannot compete with the top programs in the northeast. They are entered in low-profile tournaments to avoid being exposed. Time has passed them by. All you need to do is look at the limited number of D1 (or any division) commitments of the 2017s, 2018s, 2019s, the numbers don't lie. Without the kids from that one town mentioned, they will be even more painful to watch.

I was asking about a different program, but I agree about FL$.

Don't know about the 2018 or 2019, but my son was on the 2017 team and, while not Turtles-level, was quite respectable. By my count, there are at least 10 DI commitments and 6 top-20 DIII (may have missed one or two in the past few months). That leaves five (or so) kids that (at this point) are uncommitted out of 21. The average SAT for the schools which these kids are committed to is just over 1350 (on a two-test basis): 94th percentile.
FL$ got what was coming to them. They divested last year during tryouts away from Catholic school players and sold their soul to Manhasset and GC. They denied it, but was plain to see. Hide behind principal but it was about $$$ They were atrocious during the one fall tourney I watched. Attack was average, middies a step slow, defense was awful. Heard spring was the same, but can't confirm because they once again hide in obscure taylor made tourneys that they have vested interest in. No exposure is why people left but they can't see that. That's what you get when you try to marginalize. And now that GC has gone home, they are left a shell of themselves with no avenue to go down to rebuild till rifts heal. Shrewd business plain boys.
FL$ got what was coming to them. They divested last year during tryouts away from Catholic school players and sold their soul to Manhasset and GC. They denied it, but was plain to see. Hide behind principal but it was about $$$ They were atrocious during the one fall tourney I watched. Attack was average, middies a step slow, defense was awful. Heard spring was the same, but can't confirm because they once again hide in obscure taylor made tourneys that they have vested interest in. No exposure is why people left but they can't see that. That's what you get when you try to marginalize. And now that GC has gone home, they are left a shell of themselves with no avenue to go down to rebuild till rifts heal. Shrewd business plain boys.

So your son got cut by them? lol

What program had more than 50 kids at a 2017 or 2018 tryout?

Don't know about the 2018 or 2019, but my son was on the 2017 team and, while not Turtles-level, was quite respectable. By my count, there are at least 10 DI commitments and 6 top-20 DIII (may have missed one or two in the past few months). That leaves five (or so) kids that (at this point) are uncommitted out of 21. The average SAT for the schools which these kids are committed to is just over 1350 (on a two-test basis): 94th percentile.

And the 2018 team is very solid as well. they compete with any of the A teams on LI.

And the 2018 team is very solid as well. they compete with any of the A teams on LI.

How many D1 commits on the 2018 team? 1? 2? I think the best player went elsewhere to get committed to a top IVY.

And the 2018 team is very solid as well. they compete with any of the A teams on LI. [/quote]

How many D1 commits on the 2018 team? 1? 2? I think the best player went elsewhere to get committed to a top IVY. [/quote]

Any 2019 teams fold this year?
fl$ ... The program is just not competitive. Most of the teams (especially the 2019s) cannot compete with the top programs in the northeast. They are entered in low-profile tournaments to avoid being exposed. Time has passed them by. All you need to do is look at the limited number of D1 (or any division) commitments of the 2017s, 2018s, 2019s, the numbers don't lie. Without the kids from that one town mentioned, they will be even more painful to watch.

I was asking about a different program, but I agree about fl$.

The 2018 team is ok. Compete with any of the A teams on LI? What is your definition of compete?
How is Schwalje as a coach for this year?

And the 2018 team is very solid as well. they compete with any of the A teams on LI.[/quote]

The 2018 team is ok. Compete with any of the A teams on LI? What is your definition of compete? [/quote]

Compete- play competitive games!! That is what they did and will continue to do. 2018 is about recruiting and you need to play good teams in competitive games. That's it!!

The 2018 team is ok. Compete with any of the A teams on LI? What is your definition of compete? [/quote]

Compete- play competitive games!! That is what they did and will continue to do. 2018 is about recruiting and you need to play good teams in competitive games. That's it!! [/quote]

How many D1 commits do they have? 1?

The 2018 team is ok. Compete with any of the A teams on LI? What is your definition of compete?

Compete- play competitive games!! That is what they did and will continue to do. 2018 is about recruiting and you need to play good teams in competitive games. That's it!! [/quote]

How many D1 commits do they have? 1? [/quote]

so having a commit to Monmouth or Cleveland state is how you judge a team? Maybe waiting for test scores for ivies or necac??

Compete- play competitive games!! That is what they did and will continue to do. 2018 is about recruiting and you need to play good teams in competitive games. That's it!!

How many D1 commits do they have? 1? [/quote]

so having a commit to Monmouth or Cleveland state is how you judge a team? Maybe waiting for test scores for ivies or necac??

[/quote]

Ugh, most of the Ivies are pretty full. Hope you didn't turn down too many offers. Good luck...
fl$ ... The program is just not competitive. Most of the teams (especially the 2019s) cannot compete with the top programs in the northeast. They are entered in low-profile tournaments to avoid being exposed. Time has passed them by. All you need to do is look at the limited number of D1 (or any division) commitments of the 2017s, 2018s, 2019s, the numbers don't lie. Without the kids from that one town mentioned, they will be even more painful to watch.

Yes, many of us thoroughly enjoy watching this organization flounder.....

What organization is floundering?

What organization is floundering?

Why would you enjoy seeing the organization flounder? Is it because it hurts the kids? Seriously?? Get a hobby dude! You are a real loser.

Ivies are not full and even if they are it means nothing since this class hasn't taken an SAT yet. You will see all the de commuting happening and many spots will open up for the elite student athletes.

How many D1 commits do they have? 1?

[/quote]

Ugh, most of the Ivies are pretty full. Hope you didn't turn down too many offers. Good luck... [/quote]
What's with D1 commits. Is that what you base an organization on. That's sad. How about an organization developing kids so that they get into a good college regardless of what division they are in. Plus why give a verbal when your in 10th grade? Oh so you the parent can tell your friends that your kid gave a verbal. Get a life.
What's with D1 commits. Is that what you base an organization on. That's sad. How about an organization developing kids so that they get into a good college regardless of what division they are in. Plus why give a verbal when your in 10th grade? Oh so you the parent can tell your friends that your kid gave a verbal. Get a life.

Ok, I guess having multiple D1 commits on one team only means you have multiple kids that have shown they are among the best kids in their respective grade. If yours is turning down those D1 offers in hopes of something better, more power to him. Either way, your envy shines through...

Ok, I guess having multiple D1 commits on one team only means you have multiple kids that have shown they are among the best kids in their respective grade. If yours is turning down those D1 offers in hopes of something better, more power to him. Either way, your envy shines through...

Seems you missed the point that the other post was making, so OK . . .

Yes, It is that simple, the most competitive programs have the most D1 Commits. If you are a decent high school player from Long Island or Maryland, you can get picked up by a D3 with good grades and no club team. You don't need an outrageously expensive, sub-par program to help 'develop your kid'

Well, I would think you give a verbal in 10th grade because that is what you want. Many kids know what they want to do, if the school offers their major, is desirable and has a lacrosse program they are comfortable with, why not.
No,I think you missed it. the first part of the original post is a the poster making a point based upon his/her opinion on how programs should be developing and preparing kids - fine. The second part of the post devolves to the typical hate spewing intended to insult parents of kids who have made early D1 verbals. It has no value and will not change anything, including the recruiting status of his own child. Stop rooting for kids to fail and hating on what others have. It doesn't make your kid any better as a player or you any better as a parent. Whether or not ER is good or bad for the game is incidental until the rules change. But just stop pretending all of this ER bashing is anything else but jealousy. And if you are fortunate enough to take advantage of it, I would recommend that you do. Then I bet the perspective changes - pretty quickly.
Stop the hate (and envy...)! quote=Anonymous]

Seems you missed the point that the other post was making, so OK . . . [/quote]
No,I think you missed it. the first part of the original post is a the poster making a point based upon his/her opinion on how programs should be developing and preparing kids - fine. The second part of the post devolves to the typical hate spewing intended to insult parents of kids who have made early D1 verbals. It has no value and will not change anything, including the recruiting status of his own child. Stop rooting for kids to fail and hating on what others have. It doesn't make your kid any better as a player or you any better as a parent. Whether or not ER is good or bad for the game is incidental until the rules change. But just stop pretending all of this ER bashing is anything else but jealousy. And if you are fortunate enough to take advantage of it, I would recommend that you do. Then I bet the perspective changes - pretty quickly.
Stop the hate (and envy...)! quote=Anonymous]

Seems you missed the point that the other post was making, so OK . . .
[/quote]

Great post above, right on target. Mine was the original post responding to the post regarding a certain Club's status in the 2018 and 2019 grades. The clubs, and HS teams, are usually judged on how "good" they are based on the number of D1 commits, like it or not. A club is also judged by consumers by the number of kids they commit. The teams from that other particular club only have one or two commits combined from those grade years. In fact, a couple of kids left, and went elsewhere to get a commitment. That's just a fact. Other clubs on LI other than the big two, have multiple commits in those grades. So, if your son's goal is to play lacrosse in college, at the highest levels, he would be better served at other clubs given their track records and the track record of the club in question. This is not an opinion, it is just based on numbers, which don't lie.
Sounds like TZ's team floundering ...They didn't have a 2019 team last year but I hope those kids stay together its a little late to find another team.
Sounds like TZ's team floundering ...They didn't have a 2019 team last year but I hope those kids stay together its a little late to find another team.

The 2019 TZ team is a great group that isn't floundering and will prob stick together now.
Legitimate question...What is the purpose of the club team? Is it to improve player ability? Player to have fun or get player committed/recruited? I have my thoughts on this subject, would like to hear some other feedback and feelings on the club game.
Legitimate question...What is the purpose of the club team? Is it to improve player ability? Player to have fun or get player committed/recruited? I have my thoughts on this subject, would like to hear some other feedback and feelings on the club game.

In a vacuum you want all three. But placement of AAA AA and A along with the business of the game can really deplete the fun factor. Conversely the division of the levels AAA AA and A really do heighten and even separate the focus on Recruiting.

I have yet to truly see teaching over the expectation to just do. even at clinics it all reps and not how to
If one organization recruits all the best players they should have alot of D1 commits. My kid has been in contact with 10 to 15 D1 schools and he doesn't play travel. Played in the past but never for one of the big programs. So I would disagree with what you said.
Then how was your son seen?
High school.
Just to give some advice to others. If your son is a good lax player and works hard and you are a realistic parent then all you have to do is get your son in the right position for him. There are plenty of things out there for your kid to do to get noticed. It's not all about the top organizations getting your kid in a D1 program. Don't get me wrong it does help. Do what is right for your kid. Make some contacts on and off the field with lax guys and people will be more then happy to give you ideas. Funny thing is that I have not dumped alot of money on travel and I can write to you and say how proud I am of all of his hard work that he did to get to varsity as a freshman, start and is being looked at by D1 schools. But if he chooses to go to a D3 school that's fine with me. Proud no matter where he goes.
If one organization recruits all the best players they should have alot of D1 commits. My kid has been in contact with 10 to 15 D1 schools and he doesn't play travel. Played in the past but never for one of the big programs. So I would disagree with what you said.

Unfortunately, most HS programs do NOT get the kind of exposure you're talking about. If your son is at strong program and played Varsity as a Freshman, that's great. If he's at an average program and receiving that kind of exposure, consider yourself extremely lucky. Lastly, if your son is that good, then he's that 1/10 of 1% of kids. Congrats, an example of "if he's that good they'll find him". For the rest of us, who's kid's had to really work to get some exposure, your method will not work. Mine is a D1 commit, played varsity as a freshman, and had to do many events to get recruited. Without the support of his club, would have never gotten into the top showcases, where was an all-star. His HS Coach didn't even know what those events were, let alone have any ability to secure an invite! Without the club piece he still wouldn't be committed.
Fortunate for our program we have hs coaches that care. They have been around and would be happy to help out the kids. In my son's case the hard work payed off. More hs coaches should do the same for the kids. It's a top hs program that he plays for that has always been successful. Very proud parents of all that he has worked for. Just to put it out there he only played in one recruiting tournament and is getting calls and emails from D1 schools. Keep your kids confidence up and encourage him to go get that spot on varsity if that's one of his goals. You can get looks from D1 without having to do travel is all that I'm trying to say. Don't give all of these travel teams that much credit.
Fortunate for our program we have hs coaches that care. They have been around and would be happy to help out the kids. In my son's case the hard work payed off. More hs coaches should do the same for the kids. It's a top hs program that he plays for that has always been successful. Very proud parents of all that he has worked for. Just to put it out there he only played in one recruiting tournament and is getting calls and emails from D1 schools. Keep your kids confidence up and encourage him to go get that spot on varsity if that's one of his goals. You can get looks from D1 without having to do travel is all that I'm trying to say. Don't give all of these travel teams that much credit.

If your son did "one" event and got 15 D1 teams interested, that's unheard of, he must be the next Rabil.
Again, your advise is great for a kid at a top HS program, with a Coach that's on the ball and interested in getting his players recruited. Without that support, it is very difficult to get recruited at the D1 level. That's why the club piece is so important. No, I'm not affiliated with any Club, just letting folks know the other side of the story.
Your another one of those non believer's. I said 10 to 15 D1 coaches. 43 total emails were sent to him if you really want to know. Maybe you need me to show you the emails. Oh I deleted them by mistake. Unheard of but no you can say you heard od it. What the heck would I lie to anybody about that. I'm as proud as can be of my son. You don't need travel to get looked at by D1 school and that my friend is a fact. 2
If your kid is good they will find him trust me.

sounds like a WI parent

Great for your son.

There are roughly 215 HS Sophomores (2019) committed top play DI Lacrosse.
It looks like 99% of them play club lacrosse.

BTW. it's not all about recruiting. It is also about developing as a player, making friends and starting to developing a network.

Playing against the best competition is an important component of player development. The reality is, most HS programs are not very competitive and most HS games are played at a very slow pace.

Go watch the top 91 team play Mad Lax National or Laxachusetts. Check the 91 or Express Rosters, you will find the rosters loaded with kids from Massapequa, Syosset, Manhasset, Ward Melville, St. Anthony's, Chaminade and other top programs.

Advising against playing club lacrosse is foolish.
Nor saying you shouldn't play travel but that you don't have play travel to get looks from D1 schools. I'm just sick of people saying how many D1 recruits does this organization have or that organization has. Who really cares. Are the kids having fun and are they going to pick a college that suits them is all I care about.
Nor saying you shouldn't play travel but that you don't have play travel to get looks from D1 schools. I'm just sick of people saying how many D1 recruits does this organization have or that organization has. Who really cares. Are the kids having fun and are they going to pick a college that suits them is all I care about.

Eastchester middie from Express North committed to High Point. Congrats. I didn't know they played lacrosse in Eastchester?
Your another one of those non believer's. I said 10 to 15 D1 coaches. 43 total emails were sent to him if you really want to know. Maybe you need me to show you the emails. Oh I deleted them by mistake. Unheard of but no you can say you heard od it. What the heck would I lie to anybody about that. I'm as proud as can be of my son. You don't need travel to get looked at by D1 school and that my friend is a fact. 2

Ok Daddy. Why so angry? You should be happy. Obviously your son "IS" the next Rabil. One tournament and 43 emails from 43 D1 schools, congrats.
Again, not the typical experience of the average D1 commit. Most need to do many events with club and attend showcases on an individual basis. That is why the club piece is so important. To come on here and give people advise to contrary is just silly. Again, your son is the exception by a wide margin. Not the rule. If you look at the top 100 commits in every grade 95+ percent are travel club players. So by that measure, I would say almost all top recruits needed travel lacrosse. But hey, yours didn't. Be happy, you saved all that money and got the scholarship.
This is why people get mad when they post something on this site. Again it's 10 to 15 emails were sent to my son from D1 schools. He is not the next rabil but is a hard worker. 43 emails from all different schools not all D1 schools. To be honest with you I only went to one prospect camp out of all of the schools that expressed interest. I am very proud but I'm not jumping on the band wagon so I can say my son gave a verbal to blah blah blah. Some of you parents are so full of yourselves it's sickening at times to read. My son will find his way and find the college that's right for him cause that's what I teach him. If he gets money from whatever school he gets into then God bless him if not then so be it. I'm realistic and I know my kid and others that are out there that he is better than that have given a verbal in tenth grade and most of that comes from the parents so that they can brag about their kid. Get real and let your kid make his own choice in life. Support them in every way we can. That's my opinion.
I think you need to differentiate between being recruited and receiving emails from colleges. My son receives daily emails and has heard from dozens of D1 and D3 colleges but that doesn't mean he is being recruited. I think coaches buy lists from showcases, tourneys or club programs. If you are being recruited (hence college coach reached out to your HS or club coach to express interest), you will know. And for the record, exactly 1 college coach has reached out to our club team regarding my son.
This is why people get mad when they post something on this site. Again it's 10 to 15 emails were sent to my son from D1 schools. He is not the next rabil but is a hard worker. 43 emails from all different schools not all D1 schools. To be honest with you I only went to one prospect camp out of all of the schools that expressed interest. I am very proud but I'm not jumping on the band wagon so I can say my son gave a verbal to blah blah blah. Some of you parents are so full of yourselves it's sickening at times to read. My son will find his way and find the college that's right for him cause that's what I teach him. If he gets money from whatever school he gets into then God bless him if not then so be it. I'm realistic and I know my kid and others that are out there that he is better than that have given a verbal in tenth grade and most of that comes from the parents so that they can brag about their kid. Get real and let your kid make his own choice in life. Support them in every way we can. That's my opinion.

How old is your son??? Im assuming he's a sophomore being the forum this conversation is taking place. With that said, Im curious to the content of these 43 emails. With the strict rules NCAA has placed on the coaches, aside from invites to prospect camps, etc., they are PROHIBITED from emailing or calling recruits until their junior year. Care to share?
don't worry. if you respond to an email trolling for "prospect camp" attendees, you are fine. its a mass mailing generated , as prior post said by coaches simply acquiring lists. its NOT a recruiting letter.

Ok, so now all your facts are on the table. To be clear, you're the one that came on here all full of bluster about how people "do not need travel lacrosse to recruited". Those are your words. You are also the one that made it personal, about your own son. You further insinuated he was an example of how you don't need travel lacrosse to get recruited. Again your words. Please, it's time for you to stop.
Receiving an email from a coach about a prospect day is great, very exciting. It can be the first indication of minimal interest. More likely than not, it's a form email where they may or may not have added his name to the email program they use. Even if addressed with his first name. Is it better than not getting any emails? Sure. However, these emails should not be considered as the program recruiting your son. Prospect days are used for two things. One, to get a look at 5-10 kids a program is really interested in. Two, to get $150-$200 from the other 50 or 60 kids to support the program. My son's friends received many emails from events they didn't even attend due to scheduling conflicts.
Please understand, I'm in no way bashing your son, I sure he's a great player.
I am calling you out on your ridiculous advise to people on how they don't need travel lacrosse, when almost all recruits "are" travel kids. Again, if your son is playing at top 4 or 5 HS program on LI and is standout there, then maybe he doesn't need travel. If not, then it's bad advise from someone who clearly has zero understanding of the recruiting process. Believe me, did I enjoy spending all that money club? No, but I cannot argue with the results.
If I had to guess, I would bet you are HS Coach who thinks he's got the recruiting process all nailed down. One that spews nonsense about how "you don't need travel". Pay, I mean play for me all summer. Sound familiar?

If you are truly a parent, and not a HS Coach, I implore you educate yourself on the recruiting process.

Ask yourself these questions:

After receiving these emails, did you call these programs and talk to the Coaches? Did you determine their level of interest?

Did your HS Coach call any of these Coaches to determine interest?

Did anyone talk to the Coaches to determine the actual level of interest?

Did any of these programs call your Coach?
Do you know for sure if your Coach shared with you if any of these Coaches called about your son? I bet you didn't know some HS Coaches will withhold that information for whatever reason. Some just forget. Did you know that?

Did anyone follow up the day after your son attended his prospect day to determine where he stands with the program?

Is your HS Coach proactively reaching out to the schools on your list letting them know what a great player your son is, and how they seriously need to consider him as a recruit?

Look I really don't care what you do, makes no difference to me. Mine are both done. I can tell you from experience, my son's HS Coaches were not doing any of the above. Sadly, they did forget tell us about schools that were interested. They did the same to other kids as well.

Again, when you come on here and spout about how kids don't need travel, you sound clueless. I'm glad we didn't leave my son's dreams and aspirations in the hands of his HS Coaches. By the way, there is real money out there for talented lacrosse kids with decent grades. 25, 40, even 60% of the total cost of college. With schools costing nearly $240,000 for a four year degree, that's between $60,000-$150,000 you're talking about saving. YES, that kind of money is out there for the right player at the right program. If anyone tells you differently, they're either jealous or misinformed.

Ask yourself one last question: Is this the kind of financial situation you're going to leave in the hands of your HS Coach?

Good Luck!
true about parents and the prospect camp delusion. its neither exclusive nor an aggressive recruiting letter. its an advertisement. don't believe the part where it says limited invitees or attendees...they NEVER turn kids down to attend
true about parents and the prospect camp delusion. its neither exclusive nor an aggressive recruiting letter. its an advertisement. don't believe the part where it says limited invitees or attendees...they NEVER turn kids down to attend

So naïve this statement is on its face. Yes, The prospect letter is a generic come one come all (NCAA rules and all). But, it is also sent to the kids who have expressed interest (filled out questionnaire) and those that the school has interest in.

To say they never turn down a player, I guess you don't have a goalie. Even the very best of Goalies get shut out at times. I have yet to see 6 attack - 9 middies - and 8 poles at a prospect camp.

So naïve this statement is on its face. Yes, The prospect letter is a generic come one come all (NCAA rules and all). But, it is also sent to the kids who have expressed interest (filled out questionnaire) and those that the school has interest in.

To say they never turn down a player, I guess you don't have a goalie. Even the very best of Goalies get shut out at times. I have yet to see 6 attack - 9 middies - and 8 poles at a prospect camp.

No they're not. My son has received many prospect camp letters from schools we never reached out to nor had any interest in. Colleges get lists from previous tournaments/showcases your son has attended. I would venture to guess a majority of the emails sent are off of these lists. Sorry to rain on your parade but not every correspondence from a school means they are interested in recruiting your son. That's the fact sorry to say.
TELL THAT TO MY NEIGHBOR...ITS SO PAINFUL LISTENING TO HIS B.S. I DUCK HIM. I'M SURE WE ALL HAVE ONE OF THOSE!!!
You said previous tournaments but that was the first one. Good try. What about phone calls? That don't count.
long winded story coach, tell it again!. my story, h.s.football team is very good one of the best on li 7 kids recuited. lax team wone 5 games last year 16 kids recuited . no travel in this town.
long winded story coach, tell it again!. my story, h.s.football team is very good one of the best on li 7 kids recuited. lax team wone 5 games last year 16 kids recuited . no travel in this town.

Only team with 5 wins in Suffolk last year was Longwood. Yes, good football. Only 2 kids at low D-3 listed. In Nassau, Levittown-Divsion had 5 lax wins, pretty good football, not great. Same thing 2 low D-3 laxrecruits. Sewanaka and Freeport also only had 5 lax wins. No recruits listed. Doesn't mean there weren't more, but story sounds like B.S.
Division has pretty good football? Not since the Mid 80's.
Some great advice and I thank you but what do you call a college coach that calls a high school coach to ask about a kid or that he has received email saying that they saw him play which I know for a fact that they were at the tournament. To me I call that expressing interest in the kid. They wouldn't call a coach if they were not interested in recruiting him. Not knocking anyone that plays travel but I know kids from my town that went on to play D1 and only played for their hs teams not travel. So my statement is right that you don't really need travel to go to a D1 school. I hope everyone's kid gets looks from D1 schools if that's what you as parents want for your kid. From what I know is that if you approach a coach he will not talk to you about you kid but if you introduce yourself then they are allowed to talk to you and that came out of the mouth of the college scout. If I'm wrong then I would like to hear from you.
Some great advice and I thank you but what do you call a college coach that calls a high school coach to ask about a kid or that he has received email saying that they saw him play which I know for a fact that they were at the tournament. To me I call that expressing interest in the kid. They wouldn't call a coach if they were not interested in recruiting him. Not knocking anyone that plays travel but I know kids from my town that went on to play D1 and only played for their hs teams not travel. So my statement is right that you don't really need travel to go to a D1 school. I hope everyone's kid gets looks from D1 schools if that's what you as parents want for your kid. From what I know is that if you approach a coach he will not talk to you about you kid but if you introduce yourself then they are allowed to talk to you and that came out of the mouth of the college scout. If I'm wrong then I would like to hear from you.

Look, I never said you couldn't get recruited D1 only playing HS. I said the ability to do so is very difficult, unless A: you play for a top program, or B: the kid is just "that" good. I'm not involved with any travel team, just been through the process a few times.
With regard to approaching Coaches at tournaments, I wouldn't do it. That's what your travel coach/hs coach or Director is for. They can freely walk up to them and say, Hey did you see #21? What do you think? Kid is very interested in your program. If your son emailed that Coach prior to the tournament, the Coach may have been there to watch #21 play. Again, for most kids this is a long drawn out process. You and the kid need to be very proactive and out work the other kids and families in the process. Again, if your son is the next Rabil, they will find him. I get it. For everyone else, you had better understand the process, embrace it, and work it. In today's recruiting environment you are competing against really good players on a North American level. There are only approximately 740-760 D1 slots per grade per year. Does playing on a good A level travel team, in competitive tournaments, help you in this process? In my experience, definitely. Don't believe me? Go to lax power, look up recruits per grade, breakdown number of recruits from LI. Further, see how many kids from LI at your son's position have been recruited in his year and year above. Not that many kids, and most are travel. Think of all the kids that play attack or goalie just on LI. Then see how many are D1 commits. Not that many... Process in very difficult, and getting more competitive every year!!!

Look, I never said you couldn't get recruited D1 only playing HS. I said the ability to do so is very difficult, unless A: you play for a top program, or B: the kid is just "that" good. I'm not involved with any travel team, just been through the process a few times.
With regard to approaching Coaches at tournaments, I wouldn't do it. That's what your travel coach/hs coach or Director is for. They can freely walk up to them and say, Hey did you see #21? What do you think? Kid is very interested in your program. If your son emailed that Coach prior to the tournament, the Coach may have been there to watch #21 play. Again, for most kids this is a long drawn out process. You and the kid need to be very proactive and out work the other kids and families in the process. Again, if your son is the next Rabil, they will find him. I get it. For everyone else, you had better understand the process, embrace it, and work it. In today's recruiting environment you are competing against really good players on a North American level. There are only approximately 740-760 D1 slots per grade per year. Does playing on a good A level travel team, in competitive tournaments, help you in this process? In my experience, definitely. Don't believe me? Go to lax power, look up recruits per grade, breakdown number of recruits from LI. Further, see how many kids from LI at your son's position have been recruited in his year and year above. Not that many kids, and most are travel. Think of all the kids that play attack or goalie just on LI. Then see how many are D1 commits. Not that many... Process in very difficult, and getting more competitive every year!!!

Having gone through this with our son I can verify that the above post is very accurate. Think about it in these terms; with early recruiting becoming the standard, if one follows the rosters of a given college grad year at the D1 programs, it can be seen how quickly these fill up with kids who haven't even played a game of high school ball.

All of these kids play high level lax on great club teams from around the nation and if your son only plays high school ball he will be severely limiting his access and exposure. Surely there are non-club playing gems that will be picked as kids mature and become ridiculously great players in high school and these will not go unnoticed.

If you haven't been to one of these high powered club lax tournaments you would be surprised at the numbers of kids who display extremely high skill sets at every position.

Is it any wonder then that college coaches crowd the sidelines at these tournaments? I don't mean 5 or 6 coaches...I mean double digits at most games representing every great institution and they are paying serious attention.

like it or not, club ball has its advantages.
What is the best way to go about the recruiting process and how would one know? Naturally they will contact you but prior to all that. Do you take your kid to prospect camps?
Some people believe the best way is to commit to a school early and then let other teams poach because they think you might be good. Usually in the end those kids end up not playing after sophomore year because they see the writing on the wall and they won't be playing in their junior and senior year or the school was not for them but mom and dad want them to go there. It's sad but I see it all the time over the last 15 years. Stop worrying about early committing. Your kids will fit in where they belong and not where mom and dad want for their own egos. Think about it, why does a kid at 15 switch schools in less then 6 months after verbally committing elsewhere. What changed their mind?
What is the best way to go about the recruiting process and how would one know? Naturally they will contact you but prior to all that. Do you take your kid to prospect camps?

the process will take care of itself. let your coaches know which schools the player may be interested in. many times they will contact the college coaches to let them know there is a good player who is interested in them and then the college coach will eventually scout him at one tournament or another. if they are interested they will let your coach know and then the dialogues can start in earnest. other times the player will get noticed of their own accord and the coaches will then contact the players team coach and also start a dialogue.
1. Search the team on internet.
2. Go to "roster" section.
3. Find recruits section.
4. Fill out recruiting questionnaire. Inform of upcoming tournaments/showcases. If he has a video, send the link.
5. Find coaches email address, if there is a specific positional coach, have your son email him his interest in the university first, then the program, in that order.
6. Let the HS/Club coach know of your son's interest in said program and if they have connection ask them to make contact.
7. Keep updating the coaches through emails of progress and submit new video as it comes available.
Thanks for the info. Greatly appreciated.
The process will NOT take care of itself. I was told by multiple D 1 coaches "If your son wants to play at my school then he needs to show interest, there are a ton of kids out there who want to, and can play lacrosse at the next level, I need to know you to find you."
The process will NOT take care of itself. I was told by multiple D 1 coaches "If your son wants to play at my school then he needs to show interest, there are a ton of kids out there who want to, and can play lacrosse at the next level, I need to know you to find you."

Couldn't agree more. Process needs to be worked. Advise to the contrary is misleading at best. Every Coach and every assistant Coach on your list of schools that you want to play for needs to know who you are! Plain and simple. Most of the recruiting is done by the assistants! Thinking you're going to a tournament to be "discovered" is not a solid recruiting plan. As good as you think your son is, there are 20 other kids out there who are bigger, stronger, faster, and more talented than yours' with better grades. These Coaches have far more choices in today's recruiting environment than ever before. It is truly a buyers market for them! Look at the rosters of your son's wish list schools, kids from all over the country...
agree. the assistant coaches on sidelines already have the numbers and names of those they want to evaluate. they watch a while, then move to next field to do same.
agree. the assistant coaches on sidelines already have the numbers and names of those they want to evaluate. they watch a while, then move to next field to do same.

but those names and numbers do not come from private dad email contacts to college coaches. they come from club/school coach to college coach.

do you seriously think your emails among the hundreds or more that college coaches get that all say come see my son who is great, are actually taken seriously?

they use verifiable sources to start their recruiting.

sorry dad, but your emails are useless.

Couldn't agree more. Process needs to be worked. Advise to the contrary is misleading at best. Every Coach and every assistant Coach on your list of schools that you want to play for needs to know who you are! Plain and simple. Most of the recruiting is done by the assistants! Thinking you're going to a tournament to be "discovered" is not a solid recruiting plan. As good as you think your son is, there are 20 other kids out there who are bigger, stronger, faster, and more talented than yours' with better grades. These Coaches have far more choices in today's recruiting environment than ever before. It is truly a buyers market for them! Look at the rosters of your son's wish list schools, kids from all over the country...

read the op again before you comment further.
Re read and still disagree. College Coach MUST be contacted. Ask around and coaches will tell you the same, must fill out recruiting questionnaire. Must follow up with emails, they do not know who you are. Unless the coach is widely respected and has the University coach on speed dial its simply not enough.

read the op again before you comment further.

No need to re-read, the above is how the process works for 99% of all commits. To advise people otherwise is just nonsense.
Any upsets from Halloween Havoc this past weekend at this age group?
Just saw a list of commits for this age. I can't believe how many kids have committed to the arm forces academy's.i think it's great but also find it odd. Are that many kids going to Air Force or are these academies being used to have kids be poached . I know a few and the last thing I would think about them is being that type of kid. I hope tthey all stay but I have a hunch that this is all to help get other schools to notice them. I am ok with using other schools but please don't use our military academies. I find it disrespectful. I am curious what others think .air force has I think at least 14 kids .By far the most
Just saw a list of commits for this age. I can't believe how many kids have committed to the arm forces academy's.i think it's great but also find it odd. Are that many kids going to Air Force or are these academies being used to have kids be poached . I know a few and the last thing I would think about them is being that type of kid. I hope tthey all stay but I have a hunch that this is all to help get other schools to notice them. I am ok with using other schools but please don't use our military academies. I find it disrespectful. I am curious what others think .air force has I think at least 14 kids .By far the most

You might be right but what does it matter
Nope, the Academies are actively recruiting these kids. The young man must have the grades, failure to maintain grades and get recommendation result in not getting in or going to Military prep first.
Re read and still disagree. College Coach MUST be contacted. Ask around and coaches will tell you the same, must fill out recruiting questionnaire. Must follow up with emails, they do not know who you are. Unless the coach is widely respected and has the University coach on speed dial its simply not enough.

well....speed dial is what the coach used actually. As far as I know, he knows most major D1 coaches on first name basis.

If the kid is good, the process WILL take care of itself.
what did you do stand there and watch the coach speed dial?
coach is so awesome he knows coaches on first name basis and can speed dial them" u are a tool.
[quote=Anonymous]Nope, the Academies are actively recruiting these kids. The young man must have the grades, failure to maintain grades and get recommendation result in not getting in or going to Military prep first

So in the end most won't end up going.? They will use it to get into other schools . Fair to say if they leave and switch schools within the next year that they were never going anyway.
coach is so awesome he knows coaches on first name basis and can speed dial them" u are a tool.

guess things aren't working out so well for you in that regard.

I was actually with the college coach who called my son's coach on speed dial

"tool"...?

Did you actually just regress to 6th grade?

how embarrassing.
[quote=Anonymous]Nope, the Academies are actively recruiting these kids. The young man must have the grades, failure to maintain grades and get recommendation result in not getting in or going to Military prep first

So in the end most won't end up going.? They will use it to get into other schools . Fair to say if they leave and switch schools within the next year that they were never going anyway.

I think I saw a few 18's leave other schools to commit to the academies. BTW if you can hack it is is a great education and they will be well ahead of the pack upon exit.

guess things aren't working out so well for you in that regard.

I was actually with the college coach who called my son's coach on speed dial

"tool"...?

Did you actually just regress to 6th grade?

how embarrassing.
Wow just wow
Academy's are taking advantage of the fact that every kid gets a full ride and guaranteed employment.... it is not easy to get through, but like the big 10 now, a 4year guarantee for a free college education is tough to turn down.
Yes, and who can resist eating food out of a bag, not showering for 3 weeks, living in a wooden shed and sleeping in your clothes. So easy and boy them Army flak are just taking advantage of all that!
Yes, and who can resist eating food out of a bag, not showering for 3 weeks, living in a wooden shed and sleeping in your clothes. So easy and boy them Army flak are just taking advantage of all that!

You clearly have been watching too many GI Joe movies. They become officers. Not easy by any means and not for wimps but if they go to Navy or AFA then they ain't in a foxhole.

You clearly have been watching too many GI Joe movies. They become officers. Not easy by any means and not for wimps but if they go to Navy or AFA then they ain't in a foxhole.

Or, you can go to Duke or an IVY and take a class in Deconstructing Masculinity.

http://www.dukechronicle.com/articl...ussions-of-male-privilege-and-patriarchy
Well yes, I do like the movies, but I lived it my friend so I'm going to call myself been there done that. How bout you?
Well yes, I do like the movies, but I lived it my friend so I'm going to call myself been there done that. How bout you?

Can guarantee you are full of it, an EF maybe.
I have a question about LI Express. I was at Terp Classic this weekend. What is the difference between Schreiber Black, Schreiber Orange and Schwalje? Are there more than 3 LI Express teams at the 2019 age group? Thank You
FCA went 6-0 at The Terp Classic this weekend. What other teams had good results?
Promise I'm not, 11B but guaranteed you were still sucking on mommas tweets, thanks though!
Promise I'm not, 11B but guaranteed you were still sucking on mommas tweets, thanks though!

Exactly, just as I figured. You should stand down now, you made my point.
I think I'll not. But you can, pretty sure I know your deal now. Supply guy?

Or, you can go to Duke or an IVY and take a class in Deconstructing Masculinity.

Great post!
I think I'll not. But you can, pretty sure I know your deal now. Supply guy?

Nice try, guess again, tap, tap, tap.
I'm going to pass, but if you did, not going to argue, just enjoy Nov 11th.
I have a question about LI Express. I was at Terp Classic this weekend. What is the difference between Schreiber Black, Schreiber Orange and Schwalje? Are there more than 3 LI Express teams at the 2019 age group? Thank You

Yes ..I know it's crazy but that's what we as parents do..As the teams go down the talent drops with it.
It's not crazy to everyone. Not all kids are division one athletes but may want to play division 2 or 3 or even club lacrosse in college. If your child is still enjoying the game and keeping a stick in hand for the school season some of us find other benefits if our son isn't on the top team. It also seems even if you are not on a top team without playing extra lax it's hard for the kids to keep up with the progress on school teams. Just another perspective.
I'm going to pass, but if you did, not going to argue, just enjoy Nov 11th.

will do. you too.
remember, you need to be playing at a pretty high level to be able to play at the next level, D1,2 or 3.... Size , speed and stick skills are quite different than even the top h.s. programs.

Wow, just hit that link. Can you imagine actually paying to have your son take a class like that? This is the epitome of Liberal, Left wing indoctrination... Total garbage.

Wow, just hit that link. Can you imagine actually paying to have your son take a class like that? This is the epitome of Liberal, Left wing indoctrination... Total garbage.

not sure it is an actual class rather a discussion, and i doubt this discussion is for boys; it is for male identified students... meaning females who wished they were male. isnt college lovely

^ exactly this smirk

^ exactly this smirk

Sorry you feel that way. I've had older son play on other "big" clubs and now a younger on fl$. They have morals and teach the kids more then lacrosse. The other clubs care less about the kids.

^ exactly this smirk

I thoroughly enjoy watching FL$ FLOP.
I spoke to a couple of 2019 parents mid way through the season.They Were not happy.They said new players kept showing up.
Morals from winkoff please!! That guy has you fooled. Total piece of garbage and no my kid was not cut.
Loved watching it flop? Why? What made you happiest, the disappointed kids? You are a creep, and a loser, as I suspect is your child. No way a kid can not be a complete a** hole with a dad/mom like you. Failure!

^ exactly this smirk

Sorry you feel that way. I've had older son play on other "big" clubs and now a younger on fl$. They have morals and teach the kids more then lacrosse. The other clubs care less about the kids.

If you believe Winkoff has morals I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you....Thanks for giving me a good laugh this morning.
Does FL$ even have a 2019 team ?????
Loved watching it flop? Why? What made you happiest, the disappointed kids? You are a creep, and a loser, as I suspect is your child. No way a kid can not be a complete a** hole with a dad/mom like you. Failure!

Wow, so much anger little man.Who said anything about the players? Was talking about the organization jerk-off.
Whose angry. You were happy to see an organization flop. Why? Did they do something to you? Was your little ego bruised? Did your kid get cut? The organization flopping has a direct impact on who? Think about it loser. Then take junior to church and have him do some community service so he can see real men, not like his father.
Whose angry. You were happy to see an organization flop. Why? Did they do something to you? Was your little ego bruised? Did your kid get cut? The organization flopping has a direct impact on who? Think about it loser. Then take junior to church and have him do some community service so he can see real men, not like his father.

I can't really talk right now, I'm at work.Due to your many issues, it's probably something you'd know little about.Hey listen, while sitting there in your therapists' waiting room, just remember to keep repeating to yourself,"Calm down, I'm going to be ok, I'm going to be ok."
Got your goat right? Exactly what I was doing. Be a nice person. Say nice things you made my point for me. You took pleasure in other people's business so I gave it back. It was fun, right? Anyway, enjoy your day miserable guy!
Got your goat right? Exactly what I was doing. Be a nice person. Say nice things you made my point for me. You took pleasure in other people's business so I gave it back. It was fun, right? Anyway, enjoy your day miserable guy!

I'm done with you.Stop embarrassing yourself.
Embarrassing myself, uh this is an anonymous site superstar, but why don't you go on bashing kids as you hide behind your key board big man. Tell you what, go up to the fl$ coaches and directors at the next showcase you attend, tell them how much you think they suck, and how happy you are at their demise and speak your mind like a man. But I doubt that. See ya around father of the year!!
Whew! I thought this was the 2019 fall/ summer thread, not the fl$
Bashing thread. However, since I'm here with this nonsense going on, I'll say this,
my son only played one year in the "organization" And I use the word for a reason. They are highly organized, pleasant people who provided the
highest level of instruction he ever received. Visit their website, not just a shell
It has links I still use today, calendar has a pretty complete prospect day list.
My son plays D stick and his years head coach was excellent for teaching D play, my sons play took a giant leap forward under him. And this is going to sound corny, but so did his " Love of the Game" .He Increased his knowledgebase, exposed him to high level play, and by the way, the organization DID express the need to engage in some form of public service. AND backed that up with ways to do it. Did you know that C****W***** runs an equipment donation program that brings equipment and training to "non traditional" lacrosse kids. All boys were encouraged to participate. Not every team does that. So before you take this as a commercial for fl$, I let you know these last tidbits. They are a bit pricey, but I believe we got what we paid for. We weren't around long enough to find out if that would have paid off. AND my son was cut from fl$ two years ago in the midst of that upheaval referenced earlier. He was upset, and I told them so. They are a select side team and make no bones about it. However, Director M*** W***** emailed me and offered to call my son, talk to him and pick him up some. My kid didn't need the call as he shrugged it off the next day but I never forgot that willingness to ease a young man's angst.. He made a new team using the high level of play they taught him, doing well since. AND I just watched two former fl$ kids from same year rack up 5-6 goals against his team last weekend at Adreniline invitational. Say what you want, fl$ will prepare your kid for lacrosse and preparing for life is your job. I hope they can right the ship. One man's opinion

I have no horse in the race. I just don't like it when grown men, and I use that term loosely here, take pleasure when a team is in upheaval as it effects the boys the most. That is why I responded in that manner.
Who is fls ?
Its For Love of the G*me. But for whatever reason using the full name is not allowed. So it is shown as FL$
Whew! I thought this was the 2019 fall/ summer thread, not the fl$
Bashing thread. However, since I'm here with this nonsense going on, I'll say this,
my son only played one year in the "organization" And I use the word for a reason. They are highly organized, pleasant people who provided the
highest level of instruction he ever received. Visit their website, not just a shell
It has links I still use today, calendar has a pretty complete prospect day list.
My son plays D stick and his years head coach was excellent for teaching D play, my sons play took a giant leap forward under him. And this is going to sound corny, but so did his " Love of the Game" .He Increased his knowledgebase, exposed him to high level play, and by the way, the organization DID express the need to engage in some form of public service. AND backed that up with ways to do it. Did you know that C****W***** runs an equipment donation program that brings equipment and training to "non traditional" lacrosse kids. All boys were encouraged to participate. Not every team does that. So before you take this as a commercial for fl$, I let you know these last tidbits. They are a bit pricey, but I believe we got what we paid for. We weren't around long enough to find out if that would have paid off. AND my son was cut from fl$ two years ago in the midst of that upheaval referenced earlier. He was upset, and I told them so. They are a select side team and make no bones about it. However, Director M*** W***** emailed me and offered to call my son, talk to him and pick him up some. My kid didn't need the call as he shrugged it off the next day but I never forgot that willingness to ease a young man's angst.. He made a new team using the high level of play they taught him, doing well since. AND I just watched two former fl$ kids from same year rack up 5-6 goals against his team last weekend at Adreniline invitational. Say what you want, fl$ will prepare your kid for lacrosse and preparing for life is your job. I hope they can right the ship. One man's opinion

You either (a) work for them or (b) are some sort of clueless shut in with no social outlet. Nobody else would take the time to draft such prolonged nonsense.
Its For Love of the G*me. But for whatever reason using the full name is not allowed. So it is shown as FL$

I believe the "$" in "FL$" was specifically chosen for good reason!
I think LI teams are tired of playing each other at these showcases. I understand that a lot of great kids come from Long Island but to play each other does not make sense. Maybe if you meet in a playoff or final that would work but I think these kids want to face kotjer kids from different states even if it means winning or losing some. just my opinion but I think most people feel the same way, even teams from other states.
I think LI teams are tired of playing each other at these showcases. I understand that a lot of great kids come from Long Island but to play each other does not make sense. Maybe if you meet in a playoff or final that would work but I think these kids want to face kotjer kids from different states even if it means winning or losing some. just my opinion but I think most people feel the same way, even teams from other states.

Nothing is worse then traveling down to Maryland and your opponents in 3 out of 5 games vs teams from LI..:)
Hey genius you think you know everything stop smoking pot!!! hey parents think its cute its not, you know the smell dont be stupid. Look what happened to the UVA goalie. I am quite certain he just didnt start now - Kids stop, parents put your damn foot down!!!
Hey genius you think you know everything stop smoking pot!!! hey parents think its cute its not, you know the smell dont be stupid. Look what happened to the UVA goalie. I am quite certain he just didnt start now - Kids stop, parents put your damn foot down!!!

WHAT???
Confused, very very confused.

It's all about getting looked at by coaches. If that's where the coaches are going, that's where you should be whether you're playing teams from LI or Mars.

It's all about getting looked at by coaches. If that's where the coaches are going, that's where you should be whether you're playing teams from LI or Mars.

Just plenty of other teams to play . No one likes playing the same kids over and over again. Great poin about Mars . Appreciate your opinion:)
NLF today had a solid showing of division 1 coaxhes today. A lot of grewat talent there.
I suggest going to prospect days then. Far cheaper than club team to go to 6 prospect darts if college coaches are the objectives

Long Island teams, at least the top ones, rarely ever actually never play each other. The only time they do is when they travel to MD or PA

Just plenty of other teams to play . No one likes playing the same kids over and over again. Great poin about Mars . Appreciate your opinion:)
Thoughts on next weeks Brine? Any coaches come to watch?
It's a tryout! No coaches. Tourney is in the summer and some coaches will be at that.
just MC picking the teams....Another $$$$ grab
90 % of the teams are already set and if your not a standout don't bother to go..its a money grab I've done it in the past...however if you get picked the games are in Virginia and they have a ton of coaches watching them....
90 % of the teams are already set and if your not a standout don't bother to go..its a money grab I've done it in the past...however if you get picked the games are in Virginia and they have a ton of coaches watching them....

From my family's experience, the facility is amazing, the kids had a great time, coaching was iffy (but that's case by case) plenty of coaches watching but they seemed to focus on rising Sophomores. Just our experience. Richmond is beautiful, both of my sons want to attend U of Richmond after the trip. We toured the campus and were blown away.

From my family's experience, the facility is amazing, the kids had a great time, coaching was iffy (but that's case by case) plenty of coaches watching but they seemed to focus on rising Sophomores. Just our experience. Richmond is beautiful, both of my sons want to attend U of Richmond after the trip. We toured the campus and were blown away.

You must be from the South ...good for you
Canadian Dad just checking in and saying hi to the LI dads. Have you figured out the reclass yet? Still think it's cheating?
Canadian Dad just checking in and saying hi to the LI dads. Have you figured out the reclass yet? Still think it's cheating?

ey, Yep, yep! Still cheating and some have figured it out. Remember, if your from LI you're a reclass if your birthday is prior to Dec 2000.

in the end it is not what any of us think but what the college coaches do.

ey, Yep, yep! Still cheating and some have figured it out. Remember, if your from LI you're a reclass if your birthday is prior to Dec 2000.

in the end it is not what any of us think but what the college coaches do.

Suppose they need an extra year or two to develop up north. Guess all that fresh air and clean liven' makes their brains soft or something.
Ya those Canadian 2019's are slow eh. On that EDGE team you have Hopkins xs 2, UNC, Denver, CSU xs 2, Albany, Cornell, HPU and more. I'm sure they are really sad about that reclass.

Head out for a rip in the IROC bud. You LI dads are so smart.
Ya those Canadian 2019's are slow eh. On that EDGE team you have Hopkins xs 2, UNC, Denver, CSU xs 2, Albany, Cornell, HPU and more. I'm sure they are really sad about that reclass.

Oh,I'm sure they'll do well on the field being that they are so much larger than the other players due to the extra 400-500 days of physical growth. Just hope they can keep with the mental aspect of advanced academics.

You must be from the South ...good for you

Suffolk county my man. Do you want to spend your 4 years in snow or the beautiful weather in VA?

Oh,I'm sure they'll do well on the field being that they are so much larger than the other players due to the extra 400-500 days of physical growth. Just hope they can keep with the mental aspect of advanced academics.

Is there a Frog on here actually bragging about holdbacks? I've seen it all. Another wanna be American.

I'm sure if you compared birth years of the Canadian freshmen and US freshmen in college you would see that they are pretty well on age.

You'll also notice a lot of 20 year old freshmen... none of which are Canadian.

I'm sure if you compared birth years of the Canadian freshmen and US freshmen in college you would see that they are pretty well on age.

You'll also notice a lot of 20 year old freshmen... none of which are Canadian.

CT, MD & TX kids are generally older but that's a choice each parent must make. The Canadians my son has played have been older also. One team was kicked out of a tournament this summer.

Naïve in NY.
Dude, your president elect is Donald Trump. Let that roll around in your head for a bit. No Canadian wants to be American. Trust us on that. As for the Frog blast that would apply to a person from Quebec. Could you knuckle dragging, chest pube poppin Iroc drivin idiots be any more dense?
Easy socialist Canadian guy, I'll take Trump over borderline communism any day, and your beer sucks (well not really)
Dude, your president elect is Donald Trump. Let that roll around in your head for a bit. No Canadian wants to be American. Trust us on that. As for the Frog blast that would apply to a person from Quebec. Could you knuckle dragging, chest pube poppin Iroc drivin idiots be any more dense?

I'm glad someone picked up on the Frog rip. I apologize, but I grew up calling any thick skulled Canadian a Frog. Not sure why, but it works for me. I drive a crappy train car plus my 1967 Camaro SS396 and my 2014 Camaro Z28. No IROC, hoser. What cool Canadian car do you drive?
Oh eh I drive the Polaris and the Arctic Cat eh. Parked them beside the igloo. You know what I'm taking aboot bud.

Nice collection of whips. Impressive , almost as much as your kid going to NCC

Let this roll around in your head: Canada is a meaningless country on the world stage. It is insignificant in every way imaginable. Your leader is a leftist/Socialist nut bag.
The United States is the greatest, free society ever created. It must be very difficult living in the shadow of such exceptionalism. I feel sorry for you cupcakes.
And yes! Donald Trump is our President, thank God. He will go down as one of the greatest Presidents ever. Just like Ronald Reagan. You know, the guy that created the greatest era of economic prosperity North America has ever seen! Yes, maple syrup boy, you do nothings benefited too. He also engineered the collapse of the USSR. He did it through a policy of peace by overwhelming military strength. In the process, he brought freedom to millions and millions of people in Eastern Europe. So yes, Donald Trump is our next President. He will have similar success like the great one. Have you seen the tide of Economic sentiment change right before your eyes??? Well investors have! Now, once he gets rid of all those regulations and that awful Obamacare, the engine of freedom will be on overdrive once again. Driven by the fuel of freedom, sweet, sweet, crude. Sucked out of the ground up there near the artic circle where 100's of years of fuel lay untouched. The only thing that will be disturbed are a few field mice and some Caribou.
Once all that takes place, your sorry asses up North can then come across the border to pay cash the operations that you can't get up there. You know, because the GOVERMENT told you, you don't really need it right now, get in line. Yeah, love that Government healthcare, eh.
Now you go back and crawl into the frozen hole you crawled out of and thank your lucky stars that the Lady Liberty is to your South, keeping you safe in that big broad shadow she casts...
EVERY Canadian wants to be a United States Citizen, known FACT!!! Canadians HATE their country, come on admit it. You know it and I know it you and every other citizen of the Great White North wants either the US to take them over OR they want to emigrate to the US of A

Let this roll around in your head: Canada is a meaningless country on the world stage. It is insignificant in every way imaginable. Your leader is a leftist/Socialist nut bag.
The United States is the greatest, free society ever created. It must be very difficult living in the shadow of such exceptionalism. I feel sorry for you cupcakes.
And yes! Donald Trump is our President, thank God. He will go down as one of the greatest Presidents ever. Just like Ronald Reagan. You know, the guy that created the greatest era of economic prosperity North America has ever seen! Yes, maple syrup boy, you do nothings benefited too. He also engineered the collapse of the USSR. He did it through a policy of peace by overwhelming military strength. In the process, he brought freedom to millions and millions of people in Eastern Europe. So yes, Donald Trump is our next President. He will have similar success like the great one. Have you seen the tide of Economic sentiment change right before your eyes??? Well investors have! Now, once he gets rid of all those regulations and that awful Obamacare, the engine of freedom will be on overdrive once again. Driven by the fuel of freedom, sweet, sweet, crude. Sucked out of the ground up there near the artic circle where 100's of years of fuel lay untouched. The only thing that will be disturbed are a few field mice and some Caribou.
Once all that takes place, your sorry asses up North can then come across the border to pay cash the operations that you can't get up there. You know, because the GOVERMENT told you, you don't really need it right now, get in line. Yeah, love that Government healthcare, eh.
Now you go back and crawl into the frozen hole you crawled out of and thank your lucky stars that the Lady Liberty is to your South, keeping you safe in that big broad shadow she casts...

Nice.
Only thing good is their National Anthem. Canada sucks, even In hockey
World Lacrosse Champions. This is a lacrosse forum right?

Long Island Express dads still angry that Edge kids got the scholarships, the coveted spots at the schools they promised their kids they would end up at and that little Vito ended up with a broken limb. That and the IROC is on blocks in the drive and the old lady has been making eyes at Louie down the street.

Things are just not going well right now. Not getting as many shifts at the plant. Damn it, it must be the Mexicans fault. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
World Lacrosse Champions. This is a lacrosse forum right?

Long Island Express dads still angry that Edge kids got the scholarships, the coveted spots at the schools they promised their kids they would end up at and that little Vito ended up with a broken limb. That and the IROC is on blocks in the drive and the old lady has been making eyes at Louie down the street.

Things are just not going well right now. Not getting as many shifts at the plant. Damn it, it must be the Mexicans fault. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Who is the leader of your country?---is it still Queen Elizabeth?
Are you guys really taking the time to make the case which country is better? The only time Canada was an attractive alternative to the US was to dodge the draft.

Canadian families will sell their souls to get their kid into a US college, who in the US even considers attending a Canadian school?

If Canada was so attractive we would have taken it centuries ago. Our forefathers drew a line at the 49th parallel and decided everything north was unwanted.

Harsh? Perhaps, but its fun to break chops none the less. The lacrosse team shared part of a dorm with the hockey team and I am still in touch with a few great guys who are from Canada (now in NYC and Boston!!!)

Can you please start a CANADA VS USA Thread !! This is just stupid verbal diarrhea ..
Come on this is great. Fun stuff
Can you please start a CANADA VS USA Thread !! This is just stupid verbal diarrhea ..

I actually prefer this to: " The LI Blue Chips is the best 2025 team in the country, we beat XYZ team by 8 goals...."

Good stuff. I like the guy fixated on IROC's. He must have longed for one as a young man but they don't drive well in 2 foot snow.
Are you guys really taking the time to make the case which country is better? The only time Canada was an attractive alternative to the US was to dodge the draft.

Canadian families will sell their souls to get their kid into a US college, who in the US even considers attending a Canadian school?

If Canada was so attractive we would have taken it centuries ago. Our forefathers drew a line at the 49th parallel and decided everything north was unwanted.

1. Check out the roster at McGill University. Lots of Americans choose to attend a Canadian School.

2. You dummies tried in 1812 to take north of the 49th and ended up with the White House burned to the ground and your asses kicked.

1. Check out the roster at McGill University. Lots of Americans choose to attend a Canadian School.

2. You dummies tried in 1812 to take north of the 49th and ended up with the White House burned to the ground and your asses kicked.

Ha funny. Your weak asses needed the British to defend you then just like you currently need the USA to defend your butts now. Be a good socialist and go pick-up your government check and make bird houses in your cabin.

Really enjoying the banter. The feud seemed to start between 2019 Express and Edge Canada. I've heard about the Edge committed kids which is impressive. Where is the update on the Express kids? Did any commit? Did the broken limb heal? Did Vinnie get the IROC off the blocks?
Really enjoying the banter. The feud seemed to start between 2019 Express and Edge Canada. I've heard about the Edge committed kids which is impressive. Where is the update on the Express kids? Did any commit? Did the broken limb heal? Did Vinnie get the IROC off the blocks?

Slither back under your rock. Have not followed much of the banter but do not believe Express ever complained about edge. As far as Express goes they have plenty of commits and I would be willing to bet that few if any have IROC's ... better bet would be Mercedes, BMW or Range Rover...

Yale -2
Penn
Dartmouth
Duke
Notre Dame
West Point
Georgetown - 2
Loyola - 2
UMass
Michigan

Sure that I missed a few and sure that there are a bunch more that are close.

Enjoy the rest of your day and don't worry about Express Kids or they type of cars their parents drive.

Merry Christmas to all
I don't get the IROC thing. Maybe those boys parents had IROCs in the '80's when they were young. That does not stereotype a Long islander anymore. TBH most of those Express boy's parents prob earn $250 k + a year. Notice I say +. That's a LI stereotype nowadays.
You must be new to the 2019 threads if you don't think the Express dads were crying about the Edge team.

Slither back under your rock. Have not followed much of the banter but do not believe Express ever complained about edge. As far as Express goes they have plenty of commits and I would be willing to bet that few if any have IROC's ... better bet would be Mercedes, BMW or Range Rover...

I think it is great that all these boys have received full athletic scholarships from these schools ..it's impressive and well deserved. There talent is above all other kids and programs out there. .

Yale -2
Penn
Dartmouth
Duke
Notre Dame
West Point
Georgetown - 2
Loyola - 2
UMass
Michigan

Enjoy the rest of your day and don't worry about Express Kids or they type of cars their parents drive.

Merry Christmas to all
a vintage 1980 IROC would cost more than a new Beemer
Actually IROC came out in 1985. And a vintage one in perfect condition might go for a 325 Beemer . Good luck finding one.
The current LI mobile for the garbage man earning lots of overtime is a jacked up Dodge pick up with a large SALT LIFE window sticker on it...
People can go on and on about Express parents being wealthy but I've been around when they lose. A bigger bunch of classless mutts I have not scene.

And trust me on this, the 2019 Express were far more IROC than Mercedes.
People can go on and on about Express parents being wealthy but I've been around when they lose. A bigger bunch of classless mutts I have not scene.

And trust me on this, the 2019 Express were far more IROC than Mercedes.

Where does your kid play ?

I think it is great that all these boys have received full athletic scholarships from these schools ..it's impressive and well deserved. There talent is above all other kids and programs out there. .

Yale -2
Penn
Dartmouth
Duke
Notre Dame
West Point
Georgetown - 2
Loyola - 2
UMass
Michigan

Merry Christmas to all

You may know the schools of the commits, but not so much about their full athletic scholarships. For starters, the Ivies do not give any athletic $$. And with the LI salaries, can bet they are paying the full $70k a year to attend.

Yale -2
Penn
Dartmouth
Duke
Notre Dame
West Point
Georgetown - 2
Loyola - 2
UMass
Michigan

Merry Christmas to all

You may know the schools of the commits, but not so much about their full athletic scholarships. For starters, the Ivies do not give any athletic $$. And with the LI salaries, can bet they are paying the full $70k a year to attend.

The snake who mentioned "full athletic scholarships" is a small minded little man/women who is jealous and bitter about something. The original post said nothing about athletic scholarships. Perhaps feelings of inadequacy have caused this individual to insert their sarcastic nonsense. The original post simply answered the question regarding the express kids and where they have committed. The troll must have been upset for some reason and as a result made an attempt to put down the express kids and or their families. Why some people take offense to where others send their kids to college is beyond me. I also find it difficult to understand why some people are concerned with what other people spend on college tuition. Maybe those who concern themselves with the finances of others are simpletons who know the cost of everything but know very little about the value of anything.

I will add to the list of commits:

Lehigh
Princeton
Yale -2
Penn
Dartmouth
Duke
Notre Dame
West Point
Georgetown - 2
Loyola - 2
UMass
Michigan

Yale -2
Penn
Dartmouth
Duke
Notre Dame
West Point
Georgetown - 2
Loyola - 2
UMass
Michigan

Merry Christmas to all

The snake who mentioned "full athletic scholarships" is a small minded little man/women who is jealous and bitter about something. The original post said nothing about athletic scholarships. Perhaps feelings of inadequacy have caused this individual to insert their sarcastic nonsense. The original post simply answered the question regarding the express kids and where they have committed. The troll must have been upset for some reason and as a result made an attempt to put down the express kids and or their families. Why some people take offense to where others send their kids to college is beyond me. I also find it difficult to understand why some people are concerned with what other people spend on college tuition. Maybe those who concern themselves with the finances of others are simpletons who know the cost of everything but know very little about the value of anything.

Lehigh
Princeton
Yale -2
Penn
Dartmouth
Duke
Notre Dame
West Point
Georgetown - 2
Loyola - 2
UMass
Michigan

And how many will switch schools ? ..You will see that some kids don't have the grades for these schools , others just wanted to verbal to a school so they hope that other schools will poach them. Otherwise they will have to do it on their own. The sad part is that the parents are the enablers. Maybe and I mean maybe 8 kids are good enough to play at a top Div 1 program . It's either that or I didn't realize my son was that good because when he plays against them he does more then hold his own.

Yale -2
Penn
Dartmouth
Duke
Notre Dame
West Point
Georgetown - 2
Loyola - 2
UMass
Michigan

Merry Christmas to all

Lehigh
Princeton
Yale -2
Penn
Dartmouth
Duke
Notre Dame
West Point
Georgetown - 2
Loyola - 2
UMass
Michigan

And how many will switch schools ? ..You will see that some kids don't have the grades for these schools , others just wanted to verbal to a school so they hope that other schools will poach them. Otherwise they will have to do it on their own. The sad part is that the parents are the enablers. Maybe and I mean maybe 8 kids are good enough to play at a top Div 1 program . It's either that or I didn't realize my son was that good because when he plays against them he does more then hold his own.

What went wrong in your life ? Why are you so bitter?

"How many will switch schools?" I don't know and I don't care. Students (not just student athletes) switch schools all the time for all kinds of reasons.

Most will have the grades but if some fall a little short they will find another school. Again, no big deal. There are many students who set their goals high (not just student athletes) yet do not get into their dream school. Guess what, they find another great school to go to. Do you not strive for excellence? Do you not teach your children to set high goals and dream big? Do you not teach them to work hard in order to surpass expectations and goals. Do you not teach them to never be afraid to take some chances and calculated risks? Do you not teach them to never be afraid to fail?

Do you really think that these kids and their families jumped at the first offer simply to commit in hopes of being poached? Get a grip, take a look at the schools.

Please explain your statement: "Otherwise they will have to do it on their own."
Who did it for them? These kids have worked hard in the classroom and on the field and they have been rewarded for their efforts. Sorry if you can not find it within yourself to be positive.

What is sad about a young man accepting an offer to become a student athlete at one of the best universities in the country? I certainly hope the parent are enabling their children to pursue such incredible opportunities. What should the parents do? Should they have their child tell the coach from Yale, Notre Dame, Duke etc... No thanks coach I don't want to commit? I am holding out for Harvard and I do not want any help with the admissions process.

I guess you know more about lacrosse than the coaches at the schools listed if you think that only a handful of the boys have what it takes to compete at the DI level. Do you think these coaches just hand out slots to anyone? Are you one of those people who think you simply call the Princeton Coach and say "Hi coach it's Johnny I am committing to Princeton"?

I wish your son well. If he holds his own when competing against other good players I am sure his future will be bright. I hope that he rises above your negative influence.
Hey, what's wrong with an IROC?
That's crazy talk mom! Complaining about the holdbacks and pre-firsts makes sense, but just being a hater is dripping with envy!
Well there is obviously still lots of room for 2019 (and 2018 recruits for that matter). Whats all the fuss about?
Well there is obviously still lots of room for 2019 (and 2018 recruits for that matter). Whats all the fuss about?

Not sure all of sites have all of the committed kids listed. You can look at a few where one has one kid and another has no mention of him but mentioned another.

I think there is room but is it time to worry.

Not sure all of sites have all of the committed kids listed. You can look at a few where one has one kid and another has no mention of him but mentioned another.

Worry about what? If the kid is going to commit? Who cares? If he does great, if he doesn't oh well. Certainly not worrying about it. If Duke/JHU haven't called yet, they aren't. Look elsewhere.

Worry about what? If the kid is going to commit? Who cares? If he does great, if he doesn't oh well. Certainly not worrying about it. If Duke/JHU haven't called yet, they aren't. Look elsewhere.

I love all the kids that go to prep school for a year. mom and dad say he is not mature enough yet.. Lol.. it's called not good enough.Kid could be 95 student but parents don't care.
I agree...worry? about what? scholarship money? roster spot? why? that's silly ---- 2019 ? come on. the 2019 kids who are the top players are done to an extent. everyone else has plenty of time. you need that validation so badly?
If your child hasn't committed at the very latest before the h.s. season sophomore year, you should absolutely drop the sport.
think of the horrible awkward social situations you will be in for the next 3 yrs. your marriage may also be in jeopardy.
you will be an outcast.
If your child hasn't committed at the very latest before the h.s. season sophomore year, you should absolutely drop the sport.
think of the horrible awkward social situations you will be in for the next 3 yrs. your marriage may also be in jeopardy.
you will be an outcast.

Touche, everyone, please DONT take this seriously. I am SURE the poster is JOKING!! Relax, take it easy and BREATHE.
I agree...worry? about what? scholarship money? roster spot? why? that's silly ---- 2019 ? come on. the 2019 kids who are the top players are done to an extent. everyone else has plenty of time. you need that validation so badly?

Silly to you, but not for many. I know quite a few folks rightfully asking themselves why, why isn't my son getting much if any looks.

Easy to say, it will come dont worry! When you are thinking why isn't this kid picked either!

The process is flawed at best. I know of at least 12 kids from Canada NE LI MidAtl that havnt gotten solid looks or more looks and these are players that should.

For some it is a waiting game. You and your player will be all the better for appreciating the time, patience, hard work and perseverance.

In this new vacuum we are in, I don't think its silly to think why not my child. Best we can all say is Try not too, but if we are not in your shoes we can't truly know the emotion.

As far as the poster who asked "do you need validation". Maybe, maybe validation is a little good too, maybe that validation to the player who is working his tail off could be used as positive reinforcement.

For anyone to.say it is not a full family process is missing themselves.
Sorry mate but if they're not getting the looks it is what it is. If you're worrying about the potential 5-10k scholarship it's probably going to hurt a lot.
can you tell me why coach of jv st. anthonys would keep his starters in the game when they beat a team by 10 goals the whole game. what are you telling your kids with this strategy.not sportsmanship i can tell you that
can you tell me why coach of jv st. anthonys would keep his starters in the game when they beat a team by 10 goals the whole game. what are you telling your kids with this strategy.not sportsmanship i can tell you that

Because it's a competitive sport now, not for the faint hearted. If it hurts that much, bail out.
I heard the parents are in an uproar against the JV coach for playing the Express players and nobody else.
Didn't they try this once befor e

a - 10 is not enough
b - those kids pay him
c- he does not care what you or anyone else thinks
d- does not care or know what sportsmanship is
e- ALL OF THE ABOVE

Not sure they had starters. I've heard they really have 3 full teams worthy of being called starters and more behind them. I was also told they platoon players. Maybe it is an embarrassment of riches thats the issue. Maybe those players were sprinkled in throughout the game. All maybes. That said. I hear you, sucks being on that side. I can also hear the ole phrase, careful what you ask for, the next time you meet you may experience a wider spread between the two teams goals. Due to "non starters"!!!
Does the kid that goes to school in NYC play for St. Ants when they have a game ?
Posted By: Anonymous Which Express team? -
My son's team played at the NYLA event yesterday in Garden City against one of the Express teams. Any idea which one it was? I was suprised to see a few of the teams given the other events that were going on this weekend.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Which Express team? -
Those were B and C teams. The A teams were at NLF Series
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Which Express team? -
I heard 2021 Schreiber's team did real good how much are you guys paying . It seems that all three teams are on the same level that's a big joke $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
© US Lacrosse Community Forum