Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 01/15/21 02:42 PM
New England Prep School Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 01/15/21 02:35 PM
Boys 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 01/15/21 11:49 AM
FCA - Fellowship of Christian Athletes
by Anonymous - 01/15/21 11:13 AM
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 01/15/21 10:33 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,200
Posts280,093
Members2,237
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
Re: Boys 2019- 10th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
Anonymous #194026 11/06/16 03:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes, and who can resist eating food out of a bag, not showering for 3 weeks, living in a wooden shed and sleeping in your clothes. So easy and boy them Army flak are just taking advantage of all that!


You clearly have been watching too many GI Joe movies. They become officers. Not easy by any means and not for wimps but if they go to Navy or AFA then they ain't in a foxhole.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2019- 10th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
Anonymous #194101 11/06/16 07:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes, and who can resist eating food out of a bag, not showering for 3 weeks, living in a wooden shed and sleeping in your clothes. So easy and boy them Army flak are just taking advantage of all that!


You clearly have been watching too many GI Joe movies. They become officers. Not easy by any means and not for wimps but if they go to Navy or AFA then they ain't in a foxhole.


Or, you can go to Duke or an IVY and take a class in Deconstructing Masculinity.

http://www.dukechronicle.com/articl...ussions-of-male-privilege-and-patriarchy

Re: Boys 2019- 10th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
B_O_T_C #194154 11/07/16 04:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well yes, I do like the movies, but I lived it my friend so I'm going to call myself been there done that. How bout you?

Re: Boys 2019- 10th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
Anonymous #194330 11/07/16 07:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well yes, I do like the movies, but I lived it my friend so I'm going to call myself been there done that. How bout you?


Can guarantee you are full of it, an EF maybe.

Re: Boys 2019- 10th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
B_O_T_C #194337 11/07/16 08:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a question about LI Express. I was at Terp Classic this weekend. What is the difference between Schreiber Black, Schreiber Orange and Schwalje? Are there more than 3 LI Express teams at the 2019 age group? Thank You

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2019- 10th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
B_O_T_C #194339 11/07/16 09:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA went 6-0 at The Terp Classic this weekend. What other teams had good results?

Re: Boys 2019- 10th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
B_O_T_C #194348 11/07/16 09:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Promise I'm not, 11B but guaranteed you were still sucking on mommas tweets, thanks though!

Re: Boys 2019- 10th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
Anonymous #194367 11/08/16 07:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Promise I'm not, 11B but guaranteed you were still sucking on mommas tweets, thanks though!


Exactly, just as I figured. You should stand down now, you made my point.

Re: Boys 2019- 10th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
B_O_T_C #194383 11/08/16 08:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think I'll not. But you can, pretty sure I know your deal now. Supply guy?

Re: Boys 2019- 10th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
Anonymous #194384 11/08/16 09:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes, and who can resist eating food out of a bag, not showering for 3 weeks, living in a wooden shed and sleeping in your clothes. So easy and boy them Army flak are just taking advantage of all that!


You clearly have been watching too many GI Joe movies. They become officers. Not easy by any means and not for wimps but if they go to Navy or AFA then they ain't in a foxhole.


Or, you can go to Duke or an IVY and take a class in Deconstructing Masculinity.

http://www.dukechronicle.com/articl...ussions-of-male-privilege-and-patriarchy


Great post!

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2019- 10th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
Anonymous #194573 11/09/16 12:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think I'll not. But you can, pretty sure I know your deal now. Supply guy?


Nice try, guess again, tap, tap, tap.

Re: Boys 2019- 10th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
B_O_T_C #194580 11/09/16 12:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm going to pass, but if you did, not going to argue, just enjoy Nov 11th.

Re: Boys 2019- 10th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
Anonymous #194583 11/09/16 12:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have a question about LI Express. I was at Terp Classic this weekend. What is the difference between Schreiber Black, Schreiber Orange and Schwalje? Are there more than 3 LI Express teams at the 2019 age group? Thank You


Yes ..I know it's crazy but that's what we as parents do..As the teams go down the talent drops with it.

Re: Boys 2019- 10th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
Anonymous #194596 11/09/16 02:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not crazy to everyone. Not all kids are division one athletes but may want to play division 2 or 3 or even club lacrosse in college. If your child is still enjoying the game and keeping a stick in hand for the school season some of us find other benefits if our son isn't on the top team. It also seems even if you are not on a top team without playing extra lax it's hard for the kids to keep up with the progress on school teams. Just another perspective.

Re: Boys 2019- 10th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
Anonymous #194612 11/09/16 02:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm going to pass, but if you did, not going to argue, just enjoy Nov 11th.


will do. you too.

Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard
BOTC SPONSORS

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4