Originally Posted by Anonymous
In due time. Ask the turtle parents how silly it is to care about being on the best team at an early age. See you at shamrock shootout. Unless we are playing up again.

I've been following BOTC for a long time, the poster above, is, by far, the biggest loser that I've come across...enjoy your pathetic life and in 5 years when you realize how ridiculous you sound, I really hope you have something more to live for than your son's lacrosse career. My guess is that this is your oldest boy, you never played lacrosse and probably went to a mediocre college, and have grandiose dreams that your son will get in to college because of lax. There's more to life guy and you'll learn that soon enough.

It is my oldest but I did play at an ivy. Plenty to live for including my younger daughter who is already re classed and way ahead at 6 years old.

Let's be honest... Wolfpack is a great team. They will continue to be the strongest team for years because all of the best kids will want to be on it and the coaches will be continually upgrading at each position every season. It may be 3 kids one year, two kids the next. But, rest assured, that team will continue to get better. It'll be a completely different team in 5 years, but they will be better.

Agreed. My son played on Crush for 4 years. When he got replaced it completely sucked. Probably as much for me as it was for him. But he was one of the original members and lasted longer than all but 3 of the original boys.

just curious. looking back was all the travel and commitment worth it? if you could go back would your son want to take those 4 years with crush or just start and stay with another team? And if he could would he want back on crush next yr?