Igloo/avengers. Avengers -3
Wolfpack/eclipse. Wolfpack -16
Taz/wreckers. Taz-12

Semis
Pack/igloo. Pack -12
Taz/avengers. Taz -9

Championship
Pack/taz. Pack -6
LMAO!! Bro you're joking right?....The line for Saturday in the 3rd grade division??? You actually took the time to think this over?? You cannot be serious. Tell me you're joking. If this is true you need to find something better to do with yourself. Youre youth and school sports career must've been horrible. Did you get on the field much? The line for Saturday...LMAO....LOSER! Tell all your buddies at work how the third grade division panned out on monday at the water cooler...watch how many of them walk away.

I have a lot of time on my hands. I actually think about this stuff 24/7. I check tourney machine all the time and even for tournaments my son isn't in and for older grades. I love this stuff! I try to keep my craziness way from him though and have a rule to never yell during games.

How many times do,you check botc,during the day?
As much as u bro whatever u think. Keep the point spread alive Jimmy the Greek of third grade lacrosse. King of all tools! I'll see if I can find the biggest dope loud mouth on the 3rd grade fields saturday. im sure you'll be the one in the track suit and fila sneakers.

There is no way you check botc more than me. Impossible! All I do is hit refresh and wait for my son to get home to take him to practice.