Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son's team has played the Wolfpack several times. They are a great team. My older son has played for 91 since 4th grade (he's 2019) so I've seen how it works. Wolfpack first line middies and 2 of 3 second line middies were very very good. So was their left attackman. With a that being said, if your son isn't one of those players, his spot is not secure. They WILL upgrade at every other position. It's not a question. Even the top middies will be shuffled as the better kids from the other clubs will move to Wolfpack. My son will be one of them. Their are exactly 3 kids on my older son's team that were there when they started. And Wolfpack is starting earlier. So for the Pack parent who's always on here degrading other clubs, understand, your time is limited. Please stay away from sharp objects in October when the rosters come out.

I agree. Played them twice. First line attack is very talented, 3 solid boys there and their middies are solid on both lines IMO. Not sure where the rest of the team stacks up, couple of good defenders if I recall. Boys will 100% be moved around. I do love the part of your comment though that says" my son will be one of them" We probably played you 2 or 3 times also, not sure who your son is but I don't remember any real standout on those teams. Love the confidence, hope it works out for you.

I thought he was suggesting his son would eventually be off the team.