Originally Posted by Anonymous
TLI 2024 is a joke. Team is weak. Its a better tournament without them. They belong in the 2025 bracket. Bowing down to their level of play only hurts your team. 2024 now has real teams competing.

first of all you're a loser for bashing a bunch of 9 year olds. If you want to criticize the organization like some others have done,then that's fair. But to put down a group of boys that have worked so hard and have become a good team is about as low as it gets. The team has been scheduled to play the shoot out from the beginning. I don't know why we were listed for the nxt and couldn't care less. You're a perfect example of what's wrong with youth lacrosse. I would LOVE for you to pay a visit to the TLI white sideline and say this stuff to any of the dads, but a coward like you wouldn't have the guts. Have fun in PA Taz dad.

Lol. I'll come visit you on Saturday. Will you have your box wine flowing at 8am? Btw, is it awkward to share a tent with the red(B) team?

All out of boxed wine, but please do waddle over in your jogging suit...love to meet you in person. Proud to share a tent with the red team. Great kids and parents. Remember Taddy, you also have a B team and another thumpin from wolfpack and your coaches will clean house and you might be part of that B group. Good luck in PA