Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Avengers has a nice group of boys and parents. They won't comment on any stories made up here. So don't bother.

Then who posted the score? And this comment? Oh wait, some bragging crazy person trying to tell us all something about how great these kids and the coaches and parents are. Sounds to me like all of the parents are not following the team rules stat mom.

Don't make me laugh.

Wow...Titan Daddy still upset little Johnny had to tryout for Igloo, pay three grand and still lose to 91's B team. Get over you hatred and move on. At least your son has a nice gear bag. Haha!

Oh boy, you again? After you wash down that 5th hot dog (with no bun but two hands) be sure to try on those velour sweats. It's almost tournament season and guessing they may need some extra room.

I think they have a special on those suits in ladies XL at the 91 on line store, you can get express delivery just in time to wear it at JDRF. See you and your chunky butts and stat books there. Don't worry, you can start your zone diet the Monday after the Tounament