Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks like that nerve was revolt touched. If you don't haves 4th grader stay out of it.
If they say they are a 2023 team but have a 2022 player
What does that tell you? They are actually a 2022 team. As for everything else you said
I don't see you posting your name anywhere on this board. Play by the rules.

I don't haves 4th grader, I do have command of the english language and I will not stay out of it. Why do people like you look for excuses? Why can't you accept they are a legit 2023/ U-9 team.

Those boys play hard, they hammered my son's team but I have to admit they were fun to watch. Running the L, behind the back passes and goals, that's skill which is a result of hard work not a result of what they picked up in the classroom. (2nd, 3rd or 4th grade)

Last I checked in a team sport 1 kid doesn't shift the dynamic drastically, so keep finding excuses and telling your son the reason his team lost is because the other team cheated, that will take him far. I will keep telling my son the truth, they work hard and right now are a better team. I will stick to truth, son focus on getting better and we will see what happens next time.

Get real accept reality hard work wins.

Are you going to call me out for a fight at recess once you know my name?

#GROWUP