Originally Posted by Anonymous
Bandits can't say they are the best 3rd grade team around because they roster 4-5 4th graders. If the Outlaws or Badgers did that, they would probably kick the bandits a$$. The Honey Badgers have 4 2nd graders who play on that team and outlaws as well. Bandits are BS

The kids are actually in 4th grade? Or are they in 3rd grade and were held back? Not for nothing, but I would gather everyone has kids that have holdbacks, you may just not know it. My own son was a late Nov birthday and made the cut off by days. He was not ready for school. We started him a year later. No one is worried about him, because he is not bigger than his current peers and his skills are avg at best. As long as the teams are playing grade level tourneys, then so be it. We have beaten this horse to death. on this site. When the rules change, then people will have to adhere strictly to them. I personally think it should be age based, as my other two sons play against older kids all the time and it stinks to watch your kid get hit by another that is 50 pounds heavier and a foot taller. However, the rules are the rules for now and I know what I signed my kids up for.