Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well said....Those teams you mentioned are legitimate A teams, maybe with the exception of Wildkatz who are a B team. Notice how NONE of those teams are posting anything in regard to how good they are...Careful what you wish for Legacy.....These teams will "smacked you in the mouth" come game day. Lets see what we have before we start declaring how good we are?

There will be many teams looking forward to play the 2020 and 2021 Legacy teams.

These have been the age groups with a ridiculous amount of self-promoting hype for this new group.

I don't see Legacy 2021 being an "A" team. Reading above post they had 60 kids at the 2021 tryouts. If 40 of those kids came from Riptide and legacy (both B teams last year) and the tryouts were after Igloo, Express, 91 and others who I know took "A" players, there could not be that many "A" players left for legacy. Add to the mix the terible location of the practices I don't see how they could have attracted enough great players to compete as an "A" or "AA" team.