Remember last year everyone was claiming legacy 2021 team was an "A" team.We know how that turned out. It is premature to call any team an "A" or "AA" team until after the summer season starts. This year I have seen on BOTC many posts claiming teams are now "A" not only from legacy but also the Jesters and the Outlaws too. The only 2021 teams that can at this point claim to be an "A" or even "AA" team are those that had that status and played in the "A" division this past summer. These teams are in no order Igloo, 91, Team Long Island, Express, ICON (only because they have most of the Turf Island kids)and maybe the Wild Katz. Some of these "A" teams may have lost players and are no longer "A" and other teams that are not posting probably feel they got a lot better. Point is wait until play starts and see if your team plays "A" and see how they do before you call teams an "A" team. I hope there are more "A" teams and I hope these teams do make it to that status. We need more "A" teams here.