Originally Posted by Anonymous
The 2021 A team is NOT made up of last year legacy players. A lot of new faces this year which is why they were placed in an A bracket.

I am sure its not. The question is what is the B team made up of ? Are there new faces on it, or are they all Legacy and Riptide players ? It will be interesting to see if any Riptde or Legacy players who wanted to return did NOT make either team. The question is, if the player was legit b team player did he ever have a real chance ? Did every age group except 2021 have what in reality amounted to 25 open spots while 2021 had 10. I think its a fair point

It's true..the true top players went to A..maybe a few riptide, a few legacy, and a few top notch new players. The B teams have ALL existing Riptide and Legacy players...it's amazaging that no existing players were sent off. It was "all spots are open". That was a Farce. If they said only a limited amount of spots were available, then 40 of the 100 tryouts would not have come down costing them $3K. Times that by 5 or 6 grades....very disappointed.

I am quite sure they did not pass up on any talented players. The players who may not have received an invite were probably those that may have taken the last few spots. In many cases they proably matched comparably to the prior players from either organization last year.

The tryout was fair, spots were open.

Cage be careful on this, they are asking to single out a child.