Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can you find one quote the GC parents claim that their TOWN team is A teams, the only thing I have seen is them just simply saying they have beaten Ambush 2 out of the last three times they have played them. GC played in a tourney over the weekend lost their three first games by one goal to a team which was mostly Outlaws A team ( which was kinda of a fluke last goal score by GC in their own net) , to Two Way Lacrosse and a team from Canada. The next day they beat that same Canada in the semi's who was undefeated and then last in the finals again to the Two Way team. They are a town team coached by the a HS school coach to get them ready for their HS years, what is wrong with that. No there is now way they can beat Express, Igloo, Icon or 91 they have never said that, those four teams are the top four on the island, have I seen some posts saying they can compete with the next tier teams such as Ambush, Outlaws, Express teams such as North or B and teams like that as they have proven that. Again they are a TOWN teams which I think is great that they play together in ok tourney's they play with their friends hangout together and nothing wrong with that. So please don't put them in the same class of comments on how good or not they are like some of the crazy posts by Ambush people, maybe say that its pretty good that at least one town still does what they do.

Not getting in an argument here over fake news but you know who to ask if that was "mostly" the Outlaws select team or not. Please get the correct information before posting. We will leave it at that.