Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Outlaws Select team did not play at the Spring Lax Jam. It was the Outlaws Gold team. I thought Ambush played very well and are a vey good team. Express was missing players. This Summer will bring many close games. The top ten teams will beat each other more often. That's what happens as the kids get older. It will be hard to predict the outcomes of most games as we were able to do in the past. This is Especially so for the teams off Long Island as this is the year they will all add holdbacks. Not saying anyone had holdbacks. The bottom line as the kids get older the difference in the top teams become less and less.

You mean the 6'2" kid from Leading edge is only 13? I don't think so. Same with half the Laxachussets Yellow team. Ambush didn't play with any enthusiam. They could have won all three of their games, and were out hustled on ground balls and forcing too much. There was no offense, just run and gun. You can't win at the A level with that type of a game.

I can't keep up with what Outlaws team is what. Rob Sullivan was the coach. He used to be the Silver, then the Black, and now the Gold? Who knows, but it wasn't their AA Select team, and they played in the B bracket, and didn't play to their normal level. They have beat the Laxachussets teams in the past, and are a solid unit with a good coach.

i believe Bobby Rooney is coaching the gold team. i would say they bare a true B team.