Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's not a growing problem, the same whiners keep complaining about it. It's a fact of life, adjust to it and quit crying. Here's my take, it doesn't affect my on age son because he doesn't care and neither do I. See how that works.

"it's a fact of life . . ." ignorance and myopic statement beyond belief. Attitudes such as yours would have never allowed improvement in anything. Not much of a forward thinker or leader, are you?

It's lacrosse so no, I think it's a sport, one that your son is obviously not very good at. Stop making excuses for him and buy him a baseball glove, or a pair of dance shoes. Not much of a dad are you?

Not describing my son - he is beast on the football field and carries his own in pretty much any other sport he plays, including lax. That doesn't mean that making a sport better is not the right forward thinking. Seems you have problems reasoning more complex concepts and resorting to ad hominem, a clear sign of a losing argument!

You see if that were really the case you wouldn't need to post it on an anonymous lacrosse board, along with your complaints about "holdbacks". If he was the best, he would dominate. You are complaining, therefore proving my point that he is just not very good. By the way, describing your son as a "beast" on the football field makes you look like an [lacrosse]hole. Which you are. But keep posting on here about how awesome his is, reality is far different, and everyone on here sees through your BS. But hey, fantasy is some guys reality. I'm sure your husband is the "hottest" of all the local spouses too.