Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Did anyone ever find out if the "new" team is legit or not. I would be interested to find out because I've only heard Di Napoli is a high character guy.

It the new team his own, or did he end up with the wrong crowd.

He's a great guy. I would ask him directly and not listen to people on here.

Great guy? Not a very bright guy or he would have made it a point to clear up the issue with BOTC. Read my post above and be very careful dealing with this club. I believe one of the companies that was ripped off has gone to the Nassau DA. There appears to be a clear picture of repetitive scamming by TEAM REVOLUTION.

I would also point out that all of the "so-called" reporters standing up for these people are all anonymous.

Aside from you "Larry" all the posters ripping the organization are anonymous as well.

That is not 100% accurate. Many of the anon posters blasting Rudd and Revolution are known to me and their anon public posts in our private files are attributed to specific people. Obviously you are not one of them or you would have had private conversations with me.

So to get this straight, a group of you have private conversations ripping the team, then make public postings of the same. I have no interest in having a private conversation with anyone regarding this, it is my business and my business alone. The only thing to state is that I am satisfied with the organization right now. My money, my time and most importantly my son.