Originally Posted by Anonymous
bad mouth Eric all you want. but don't associate Steve and Mike who are both stand up guys. They have great reputations and that shouldn't be tarnished by Eric. They are not affiliated with Eric. They started a totally new program and decided to take the teams since they didn't have anywhere to go. They made it clear that they are not buying out or dealing at all with Eric. Erics history is his and not Mike and Steves.

Let me be very clear. This is the last anonymous post carrying questionable facts that will be allowed as this situation is not a joke, but serious as children are being negatively manipulated.

If these two guys have started a program what is the name of this program and what is their website, and finally, who are you?

Right now, based on my information, and posted under my name is that these guys are fronting for Rudd. Until you have some facts and can post them with attribution my comments and information stand.

Since I have not heard from either Steve DiNapoli and Mike Malave this spin you are trying is just more Eric Rudd BS.