ALERT! I feel as a lacrosse business owner that it is my duty to provide you (the lacrosse community) with information about our local lacrosse companies so I have to WARN you all of one particular company - TEAM REVOLUTION.

"Fraudsters come in all shapes and sizes, from false advertisers and illegal pet sellers, to identity thieves and predatory lenders" Unfortunately, we can now add TEAM REVOLUTION to the list of scam artists who have allegedly taken advantage of hard working businesses with their 'virtual handshakes' and easy payment terms by owner Eric Rudd of Team Revolution for NOT PAYING FOR THEIR GOODS & SERVICES.

After years of not paying, or partial paying for goods and services, it is not a coincidence nor can it be excusable - this is a repeated pattern and it is time that you all know who the REAL TEAM REVOLUTION is/are.

If you have been burnt by the Real Team Revolution, you can post and after speaking to the BOTC folks they will see it that all documented and confirmed complaints will be published so that others are protected and hold Team revolution to be accountable for their payment practices.

I have informed BOTC about this issue and I’m confident that they can and will provide the proof to my allegations. Cheating a charity tournament out of their registration fee is pretty low.

I wonder if the parents never paid the club for tournaments or uniforms or if the money was posted by Eric Rudd? Team Revolution parents, did you pay for uniforms, the Jay Gallagher Charity Tournament and a few different uniform suppliers?

Inquiring minds want to know.