Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not defending Eric but I was a parent on the first years team and Peter who runs Rough riders decided in April( 2 months before tournament season) that he was not going to continue Revolution and sent all of us refunds minus the costs of practice fields, administrative fees and coaches. We had to fend for ourselves and order uniforms and get in our own tournaments since Peter never did any of that. Peter never told anyone he was doing it, he just sent out an email to all parents informing them that he will no longer be doing the revolution lacrosse program

I am not sure why eric owes money to him but it wasn't because of revolution since peter was doing the finances and refunded the team their money.

The post above with the email from David Barsic sent to me from the Rough Riders from Sunrise Credit Services collection agency speaks volumes as Peter put Rudd into collection. Maybe you don't as much as you think you do and since you are anonymous I will go with the documentation I have and what I was told.

I also question your post in its totality since that is the first time I am hearing the anonymous version you just posted.