Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The 2019 Red team is a good team, take it from an opponent dad, wouldn't want to play them every week, shame that the boys are going to be "X"ed out of some of the better recruiting tourneys if this in fact true...I believe 2019 Red is scheduled to play in the Adrenaline Fall Invitational down in Delaware in a few short weeks. Can't blame some of the parents for feeling a little jittery about upcoming year...we will see what happens...Adrenaline should get their money up front though, because sounds like the ponzi funding is about to crash...good luck parents

I am paraphrasing info sent to BOTC a few day ago regarding the Adrenaline

Invitational......

Ryan Wellner from NYLA advised Team Revolution that after 3 months if they didn't pay in full, they would not be allowed at ANY recruiting events which is there [Revolution] bread and butter right now.

So does that mean they are in or out. The team is a good A team . Competes hard and wins and loses ..Like all good teams just missing a few pieces and being consistent like the top teams are.

They are in IF they pay in full upfront is how I'm reading this. I was told that Team Elevate only placed a deposit...I have not sought or received an update on this specific issue.