The directors, anonymous as one would expect because the truth is not on their side are trying to denigrate the facts being shared with the community.

Team Revolution forgot that they are taking money from hard working parents and are in the implied realm of mentoring children, all the while acting like Keystone Com Men.

Here, in one of email exchanges with Eric Rudd are Eric Rudd's own words in an email exchange with Larry...

Date: October 3, 2016 at 4:37:17 PM EDT
To: Larry LarryMiller <cjowins@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Please address

Hi Eric,

Below is the list of people with whom you have an outstanding debt.

Please tell me the status with proof of payment

Braveheart $2,855.00 In court I called my attorney who is out till Wednesday and Braveheart attorney who I have no business calling but this situation is not of the norm and he is out till Wednesday also. if Larry is going to blast me for this not fair because there is a defense in court with a index number a court date end of month

Jay Gallagher (amount please) 700 dollars check was sent but left message with tony to give him credit card and I would hope he would return check but will stop payment on check again don't need any issues especially if Larry is going to blast me Tuesday night

Downstream $2,900.00 not sure the amount I am checking tonight Downstream actually ran my card without no authorization plus have been making payments to them

Hofstra (amount please) left message with cathy at lax office not in today I have checks that cleared but not sure what anyone is talking about money owed Hopefully the office is open tomorrow to get what is open

Is there anyone else who we might have missed. It is important that you let us know.

Thank you,

Larry

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 2:12 PM, Larry LarryMiller <cjowins@optonline.net> wrote:
Hi Eric,

Below is the list of people with whom you have an outstanding debt.

Please tell me the status with proof of payment

Braveheart $2,855.00

Jay Gallagher (amount please)

Downstream $2,900.00

Hofstra (amount please)

Is there anyone else who we might have missed. It is important that you let us know.

Thank you,

Larry