Originally Posted by Anonymous
This past summer in Indiana the difference between the two YJ 2020 teams was really dramatic. Our daughter's team played both of them at the tournament and I was at both games as a spectator. Presumably these were the top two 2020 teams YJ put together.

YJ "Gold" was decent, fine, not great, nothing special, would have been pretty run-of-the-mill back in MD.

YJ "Blue", the winners of the tournament, were absolutely next level. I have seen all the legit 2020 teams... Heros Green, M&D Black, Integrity, etc.... and this YJ Blue team was the best 2020 team I have ever seen, not an ounce of doubt.

and the best player (UNC kid) played with the 2019's

She is not the best player im sorry, everyone will catch up to her once they grow. best player is the BC girl.

BC doesn't like contact and the college game is twice as physical as anything seen in HS or the summer circuit. Sorry dad, but not even a close comparison

Such a dumb point... This girl is the best, not even a parent, not even from long island, in my opinion she is the best.

She's an after thought in the must win games, when the coach is yelling to get the ball the unc kid and clear the 8, but I guess that make her an asset as a great decoy