Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your response shows what a tool you are . Never said the program's you mentioned are not good , I said their lax programs are not great , you changed the adjective because you are the type to state things as if they are a fact when you have no idea what you are talking about . Your comment about UNC academics in regard to its athletes again shows what an ignorant dope you are . The girls that are attending the school now have zero to do with that scrutiny and as a matter of fact the girls on the lax team who were in attendance during that period have never been implicated in any of it . Again you paint with that broad brush that you were opposed to someone else using because you are an ignorant tool. How about you just support the girls who have all risen to the challenge of playing a sport in college while managing to earn any degree even if it's not up to your nonsensical standard .

You my friend are the tool. Again your tool statement:

"no disrespect to many of those programs but putting them in the great lacrosse category is not exactly near correct."

"not exactly near correct" ... tough to understand but sure sounds like you were taking a shot and the dead giveaway is when a tool like yourself says "no disrespect", It's a sure bet you are about to disrespect someone, or in this case, lots of people.

So first you want to say lets talk about all 500 lax programs and then you want to say programs in the top 10% of that group aren't exactly near great. Whatever.

The guy who made the original point about UNC is correct (it was not me). The program is absolutely lax first and academics second. Nothing wrong with that actually, if that's what you want.

"you are the type to state things as if they are a fact when you have no idea what you are talking about"

Take a look in the mirror DB. I know exactly what I'm talking about.

"So first you want to say lets talk about all 500 lax programs and then you want to say programs in the top 10% of that group aren't exactly near great. Whatever. "

Wrong again Einstein, most of the schools you named are not in the top 10% .You keep proving my point that you state things as facts that are just wrong.

The fact that you are now saying tool just tells me that in some sort of way you idolize what I am saying and is a little creepy.

Definitely not your friend as it is obvious to me that is something you clearly do not have.

You seemed to have backed off your "great lacrosse" statement about those schools does that indicate you are taking a shot at them also.

To say a program is lax first and academics second is just ignorant. Any program is made up of individuals who have different priorities.

You're a dumb dude.

Good luck to the girls in this age group that entering the recruiting process. For many it is starting already.

Haven't taken a high school class but ready to pick a college sounds about right

Is what it is.