Originally Posted by Anonymous
Shannon Gilroy is listed as a member of the 2017 World Cup training team. Shannon Smith was a business major and not a sports science major. More than 35% of women enter the educational field after graduation. Pathetic you feel the need to put these women down. I wish your daughter luck. The real world is an ugly place and you just proved it.
Pathetic? whay so angry and hostile? is your daughter one of throngs of uncommitted upperclassmen playing lacrosseas a major? Your angry rant proves me right, Shannon Gilroy is on the womans national team, so what shes a good lacrosse player I expect nothing less, tell me she left Florida, one of the biggest schools that "push' there athletes to easy majors, and took a job netting over $60,00.00 to start and then you have a point. Shannon smith went to N.U. one of the few schools that allow difficult majors, for business? N.U. is essentially an engineering school and a law school, so whats your argument their? It's not like she went to Pemn for buisness. You say 35% of woman that play lax come out into the education field, my daughter will be amoungst them as she has switched to an education major, so aagain whats your point? i guess you just needed to write an angry post today? No one has "put these women down" just stating facts as they are pertinent to the conversation at hand, so stop being so defensive about the truth.

Shannon Smith graduated 5th in her class at Northwestern. She got paid to get her masters at Hofstra. Just because they don't go directly into the field they majored in, doesn't mean they were there just to play lacrosse.
so what does a 4 year undeclared major then get a masters in? that is far more common