Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have called several times as well as sent several emails with no response from anyone. This is not a case of us just sitting back and not being proactive, this is a club's complete lack of professionalism. Other parents are experiencing the same problems so this is not a case of one kid slipping through the cracks.

This is not unique to the Jesters. Most teams either post roster/invites on website and/or send email that you made the team. All organizations are busy with tryouts for many age groups and getting fall practices started for newly formed teams. Unfortunately, I can only imagine the selected teams are the priority. Having been around awhile and with friends that have played many clubs and attended many tryouts I know of none that send out word that you were not accepted. That said, my sons and I have been in your shoes, I agree with having a sense of closure however that is not the norm. Be positive with your son, work hard and attend more tryouts. He will find a fit and have a team to play on. Best of luck.