Originally Posted by Anonymous
They sent notices to everyone? That's funny because I know a couple people who haven't heard crap since the tryouts. To receive an email that states "due to overwhelming response they are having another tryout" when we haven't heard anything about the results of the first is kind of a slap in the face. The total lack of communication with this club is unprofessional. This is by far one of the worst experiences we've had with a club. Every other team we have played with has always been completely accessible and kept everyone equally informed.

I too would take it as a slap in the face, but i guess the reality is they are waiting to see what else is available. Due to many changes at other programs. If you make the team you will be happy that they are trying to take the best available players just not any player trying out.

I understand you want "closure" but if your son wants to play for them - call them. See where your son stands if nothing else see if you can go to the added tryout (of course without paying since you already paid once) and see how your child's talents are compared to the added players who respond.

and If you didnt make that developmental squad, maybe it is becuase your child is inbetween. better than developing players and you would be bored and not as good as a team.