My son has played for the Jesters now for 2 years. We were one of the parents that left the express after Chanenchuk messed around with the selection process to hurt the fl$ program. We could not be happier. The organization really cares about the players, the kids are great, the parents represent a true mix of towns which leads to a great time on the sideline. As far as coaching goes, your son will get much better and valuable experience in a program like this. It is also a true value play, as these guys have not nickel/dimed us at every turn.
As far as quality of teams goes, I'll take a team of very good players over a team of superstars every time. This will lead to the boys learning how to actually play the game the right way as opposed to preparing for their college showcases in 6th grade with the parents telling the kids to forget about passing and go to the hole! Trust me I've seen it. I think you will all be pleasantly surprised by the experience. And it's the experience that matters for the kids. Besides, the Jesters have the coolest uniforms (lol).